Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 25 2003
By: Def718~ First Son 32 posts

What Happens Next, Please Help!!

3 replies 36 views Edited May 25, 2003
 I've gottent the mansion on StarFish Island, I've played the Haitians and Cubans, I've even done the Love Fists and Biker missions so what happens next? I haven't gotten calls from anyone and my map only highlights my places, ammunation, pay-n-spray, and those hardware stores. What do I do next, please help!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Re: What Happens Next, Please Help!!

May 25, 2003
,Def718 wrote:
 I've gottent the mansion on StarFish Island, I've played the Haitians and Cubans, I've even done the Love Fists and Biker missions so what happens next? I haven't gotten calls from anyone and my map only highlights my places, ammunation, pay-n-spray, and those hardware stores. What do I do next, please help!!!

You have to buy some assets now if you haven't already.  Such as the Ice Cream factory, Print Works, the Taxi place, the stripper bar, and the Malibu.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

May 25, 2003
Yep, buy property. And make sure you complete the missions for the ones that allow you to (Boatyard, Print Works, Cherry-Poppers, ect.).
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

May 26, 2003

,Def718 wrote:

put a spoiler thing on here , that way people know if they didnt get that far, theyll know,

Have you  done the missions for Phil?

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (36 Views)
0 Likes