Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 27 2003
By: aggrosk8kid~ Wastelander 782 posts

Weird!?!?!?!

7 replies 19 views Edited May 27, 2003
I was playing vice city one day and I saw a cop car pull up. So I went over to get in it and when i started driving i looked behind me to see if i had any cops chasing me, i saw a cop in the passenger seat of the car. I was like holy crap. When i stopped the car her got out and busted me, but it was still cool to take a cop hosstage.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 1 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: Weird!?!?!?!

May 27, 2003

,aggrosk8kid wrote:
I was playing vice city one day and I saw a cop car pull up. So I went over to get in it and when i started driving i looked behind me to see if i had any cops chasing me, i saw a cop in the passenger seat of the car. I was like holy crap. When i stopped the car her got out and busted me, but it was still cool to take a cop hosstage.

Yah, you can do that too, in a civilian car. I do that a lot, around Starfish Island.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 2 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

May 27, 2003

aggrosk8kid wrote:

what's really cool is pulling them out of the police cars ... though you have to use wanted cheats to achieve that lol ... they say some pretty funny stuff sometimes
Message 3 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

May 27, 2003

aggrosk8kid wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

May 27, 2003

if you thought that was weird ever seen a helichopper with weels

i have and i know how to

~I Think Of The Wolrd Is Like A Game With No Reset Button~

Shooters
Message 5 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 27, 2003
yea i've seen helicopters with wheels...dont u go into the pay and spray with the helicopter?
Message 6 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
782 posts

May 28, 2003
You will never believe what happened to me when i was playing. I was walking around killing some ppl and the cops showed up like normal. Well i wasted the cops that showed up and went to get in an infurnus. Well i get in the infurnus and it started driving by itself. I couldn't control the car and i couldn't get out of the car. It was too weird.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 7 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

May 30, 2003
hey that is pretty cool
Message 8 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes