Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 05 2013
By: GOW71 Keyblade Wielder 7464 posts

WHO IS EXCITED!!!!? GTAV

69 replies 362 views Edited Jun 5, 2013

I have to say I am highly anticipating this game! Looking forward to many of the new features: multiple playable characters in single player, unique skills, jetskis, jets are back, and more!

Mostly the multiple characters is intrguing me.  We will be walking in the shoes of 3 main characters intertwined with one another which will make for what I think will be the most dynamic GTA storyline yet.  Ability in certain mission to switch between them on the fly sounds awesome and I can't wait to try it.

Looking forward to hearing more on the MP as well and what it will have to offer. Hoping there is some clan support type stuff so my pals and I can group up and ride the streets or fly the skies together! I will admit I am a total GTA fanboy and once this comes out... you will be hard pressed to find me anywhere else :smileyhappy:

Are you excited? What about GTAV are you excited for? Post in this thread and share!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 70 (362 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

Re: WHO IS EXCITED!!!!? GTAV

[ Edited ]
Jun 5, 2013

hell yeah I just cant wait...

There will be CREWS, make sure to register on the social club and create your own crew to play with / against friends in MP

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

GTAV will gather all the technology R* worked on since the last decade+ on all their different titles, regrouping it in the largest playable sandbox ever created, I will just need to find enough free time so I can play this game that I'm waiting since a while now...

Right now I'm playing through the GTAIV story again, almost done I've got 60 missions completed ot of 94.. I've got lost & damned that I plan on completing after the main story ... V should be around the corner once I'll be done with the bikers story !!

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 70 (358 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11054 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Although Grand Theft Auto V looks good in certain respects, the franchise as a whole continues to expand upon its world. I thought Grand Theft Auto III to be amazing when first playing the game. Vice City was even better. San Andreas was a lot of fun, but the gaming environment was much too large; there was too much game essentially. Grand Theft Auto IV, while good, had similar problems and wasn't as inspiring to play. Also, the cellphone thing ticked me off to no end.

While part of me wants to play Grand Theft Auto V, another part of me estimates that with the game's world being more clustered and larger than ever that problems would arise in the game that I'd rather avoid dealing with. Being excited about a Grand Theft Auto these days isn't the same as it was ten years ago.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 70 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Jun 5, 2013

While I'm looking forward for GTA V, the one thing that Rockstar needs to stop ignoring are the custom soundtracks feature. If GTA V were to implement custom soundtracks for the PC (even though it's not released yet, but it's surely a possibility), then why not add it for the PS3 and 360? It's not a complicated task for them to implement the feature for the PS3/360 so this way, we'll be able to listen ot our own songs while driving a vehicle, boat and flying an aircraft. I know they'll feature most different radio stations for the upcoming game, but a custom soundtrack feature for the consoles wouldn't be too hard to add it, right?

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 70 (349 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29439 posts

Jun 6, 2013

I really excited for gta 5. one thing that excites me that hasnt for previous gta releases is the multiplayer. gta 4 multiplayer is great and i still play it today.

another thing that excites me is background music which wasnt in an previous gta game. not sure what the even means.

i am hoping the singleplayer missions will be awesome and no boring pool missions.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 70 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I keep getting more and more excited for this. I've secured a pre-order of my special edition and I may even have to pick this one up at midnight on release :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 70 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I'm mostly excited for multiplayer. 

I feel like this is where Rockstar shines their best. They have a good game concepts, but online play is where it's at.

You can constantly find me on GTA IV Gay Tony(Multiplayer.)  :catwink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 70 (304 Views)
VP of Gaming
29439 posts

Jun 20, 2013

i havent seen you

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 70 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

Jun 22, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Although Grand Theft Auto V looks good in certain respects, the franchise as a whole continues to expand upon its world. I thought Grand Theft Auto III to be amazing when first playing the game. Vice City was even better. San Andreas was a lot of fun, but the gaming environment was much too large; there was too much game essentially. Grand Theft Auto IV, while good, had similar problems and wasn't as inspiring to play. Also, the cellphone thing ticked me off to no end.

While part of me wants to play Grand Theft Auto V, another part of me estimates that with the game's world being more clustered and larger than ever that problems would arise in the game that I'd rather avoid dealing with. Being excited about a Grand Theft Auto these days isn't the same as it was ten years ago.

Gta series   has alwys been huge the 1st has like 5-6 maps maybe 7-8.  took me 4 months to 100%  beat the 1st one... the 2nd was about 4 months to 100% ..th 3rd one about 1 yrs.. the 4th i have never 100%. I really dont have the time to 100% games anymore

the side  gta.  london 69 i had 94% complete ,  gt  vice city i 100% took 3 months.  san adreas. took me 6 month 100%. i  beat them all  except prt 4  im on last mission,

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 70 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3513 posts

Jun 24, 2013
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Please use plain text.