Jun 18 2003
By: GTAGOD~old Sackboy 458 posts

Vigilante in gta3

4 replies 22 views Edited Jun 18, 2003
Recently my gta3 game file corrupted on me (no i dont use codes i dont know how it happened )anyway i did my taxi missions and completed the vigilante missions for portland and i was just curious lets say you didnt have access to a tank how do you like to go about vigilante missions i use a police car and do drive bys on the car im chasing a little tedious but its wicked fun
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Message 1 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Vigilante in gta3

Jun 18, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:
Recently my gta3 game file corrupted on me (no i dont use codes i dont know how it happened )anyway i did my taxi missions and completed the vigilante missions for portland and i was just curious lets say you didnt have access to a tank how do you like to go about vigilante missions i use a police car and do drive bys on the car im chasing a little tedious but its wicked fun

Enforcer
Message 2 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 18, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

GTA GOD wrote:

Enforcer

what do you use as a weapon or do you just ram the car till it blows up?
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Message 3 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 18, 2003

GTA GOD wrote:

I use the police car, but I use the glitch where if you pause the game, and if you're somewhat close to the vehicle, the person gets out of the car when you unpause it lol ... I'd probably have to use the tank otherwise... the car starts on fire too easily
Message 4 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,GTA GOD wrote:

I use the police car, but I use the glitch where if you pause the game, and if you're somewhat close to the vehicle, the person gets out of the car when you unpause it lol ... I'd probably have to use the tank otherwise... the car starts on fire too easily

lol, cheater

And yes, I picked the Enforcer because I can ram the crap outta them. That things got power! Vr00m Vr00m!

Message 5 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes