Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 07 2003
By: Driver3~ First Son 20 posts

Vice City

5 replies 2 views Edited Aug 7, 2003

i have about 5 games saved on that one GTA Vice City file and they are taking up over 1000KB and i wanna know if you can delete a couple of them or not becasue i need more room on my memory card. thanks

Life is short. take risks, do stupid things, get laid, skip school, etc. and sooner or later you will find you how much of a dumbass you were for doing all them things (except for getting laid):smileywink:
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Re: Vice City

Aug 7, 2003

,Driver 3 wrote:

i have about 5 games saved on that one GTA Vice City file and they are taking up over 1000KB and i wanna know if you can delete a couple of them or not becasue i need more room on my memory card. thanks

of course you can delete a few files!  why wouldn't you be able to?

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 7, 2003
i guess my question is how can you like what button or whatever do you press?
Life is short. take risks, do stupid things, get laid, skip school, etc. and sooner or later you will find you how much of a dumbass you were for doing all them things (except for getting laid):smileywink:
Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 7, 2003
mabey i wasnt clear enough what i mean is taht you have one Vice City file per mem card well you know what i mean by that and then on that one you can have like 8 games saved on that ONE so i wanna know if you can delete a couple of those games on that one file or not
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Aug 7, 2003

turn on the ps2 without a game in it and go to the memory card and you can copy and delete data.  easy.  you can also do it in game you know...

Message Edited by jeeves on 08-07-2003 06:47 PM

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Aug 7, 2003

jeeves wrote:

turn on the ps2 without a game in it and go to the memory card and you can copy and delete data.  easy.  you can also do it in game you know...

Message Edited by jeeves on 08-07-2003 06:47 PM

u cant delete on file u must delete all GTAVC stuff. like he said above
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes