Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2003
By: ShockTarts~ First Son 1 posts

Vice City Help

5 replies 25 views Edited Jun 19, 2003

Hey people.  Ok hears the deal, when i was online i found this cheat to recreate the State of Emergency and now all the people in the are killing each other and stuff like that and u know how usually if u put the cheat in again it will deactivate it well it didnt and i was wondering if anyone knew how to deactivate this cheat.    Thanx 

~*~ Shock Tarts~*~
Message 1 of 6 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Vice City Help

Jun 19, 2003

,Shock Tarts wrote:

Hey people.  Ok hears the deal, when i was online i found this cheat to recreate the State of Emergency and now all the people in the are killing each other and stuff like that and u know how usually if u put the cheat in again it will deactivate it well it didnt and i was wondering if anyone knew how to deactivate this cheat.    Thanx 

heh, sorry, if you saved your game after putting the cheat in, there is no way of turning it off. Sorry
Message 2 of 6 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jun 19, 2003
That sucks, what I would have done, was putting in the code after I loaded, then reseted the game.
Message 3 of 6 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003
Dude you cant get rid of it, and it gets VERY annoying after a while....

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 4 of 6 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 20, 2003
I've got a question about these particular cheats (Peds Riot, Peds Attack You, Peds Have Weapons).  I have not entered any of them...yet I would like to see them in action. If I activate these cheats on ONE COPY ONLY of the game, will it affect my 84% game that is saved under a different file?
Message 5 of 6 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 20, 2003
no it won't affect it just don't for the love of all that is holy do not i repeat do not save your game
"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Message 6 of 6 (25 Views)
0 Likes