Highlighted
Sep 22 2013
By: EyeWatchU Monster Hunter 39 posts

Vehicles do not stay saved!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 134 views Edited Sep 22, 2013

So I'm pretty sure others have noticed this bug but Ill explain it and hopefully it gets fixed. So when you customize a car and you save it in a garage it has its times were it will stay there next game session however other times it's gone and it's not in the impound lot. Cars also disappears after you buy the garage and your left outside with no car and they may or may not be in the impound lot I didn't check. Another thing about the impound lot that I believe is a problem is that the game impounds your vehicle after a mission and it's quite an inconvenience it should be sent back to the garage at least. Also I have had cars impounded when they were parked properly and not abandoned.  In conclusion, cars have an issue saving so customizing or even buy them is pointless.

Message 1 of 6 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Re: Vehicles do not stay saved!

Sep 23, 2013
They need to fix this.happened twice already to me
Message 2 of 6 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Yeah I lost a lot of money because of it.
Message 3 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Sep 23, 2013

I'm sure Rockstar willl address this. The only vehicles which stay saved are planes, helicopters, and the Rhino (i've destroyed them and they were still in the hanger). Also the "signature" vehicles owned by each character will retain their upgrades (ie. if you upgrade Franklin's white car it will stay that way even if it's destroyed).

Message 4 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5296 posts

Sep 23, 2013

I noticed this after I put a nice bike in my garage early in the game. Just keep your custom vehicles in the big garages (not your safehouses). Those stay there for good unless they get towed.

Message 5 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Sep 23, 2013
No even in the big garages this happens.
Message 6 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes