Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2003
By: tpg~ First Son 5 posts

VC problems- nothing to do

6 replies 12 views Edited Jul 4, 2003

Hello all.  I just recently (two days ago) started playing VC again, after a long time of no games.  In these two days, I beat every mission I had remaining, so now I own everything.  I also have 98 hidden objects, and have completed all the Arena things, as well as one street race.  Cue problem one.  I have gotten first on the street race twice... because I did it twice.  Every time I go back to the billboard thing, I am only allowed to do race one.  Why?  I have all the cars for the car showroom....  And, after having done all... I am only 51% done.  Golly.

Anyway, I have a lot... but am bored.  There is nothing really fun left... I don't feel like going to every darn point looking for those last 2 packages either.  What else is there to do, and how can I get my street races going?

Message 1 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Re: VC problems- nothing to do

Jul 4, 2003

,tpg wrote:

Hello all.  I just recently (two days ago) started playing VC again, after a long time of no games.  In these two days, I beat every mission I had remaining, so now I own everything.  I also have 98 hidden objects, and have completed all the Arena things, as well as one street race.  Cue problem one.  I have gotten first on the street race twice... because I did it twice.  Every time I go back to the billboard thing, I am only allowed to do race one.  Why?  I have all the cars for the car showroom....  And, after having done all... I am only 51% done.  Golly.

Anyway, I have a lot... but am bored.  There is nothing really fun left... I don't feel like going to every darn point looking for those last 2 packages either.  What else is there to do, and how can I get my street races going?

do some stunts
my sig blew up,the horror
Message 2 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 4, 2003
You want street races, well go and buy sunshine autos, then you will get them.
Message 3 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 4, 2003
I have sunshine.... have had it for a long time.  Did all car lists, completed the first race twice, but it won't let me get to the next race.
Message 4 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,tpg wrote:
I have sunshine.... have had it for a long time.  Did all car lists, completed the first race twice, but it won't let me get to the next race.

Go to the map, and click left/right on the D-pad. It will go to the next race.
Message 5 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 4, 2003
It would have to be simple....
Message 6 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jul 4, 2003
Run around and create your own missions, believe me theres a lot of things you can do in Vice City, you just have to use your imagination.
Message 7 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes