Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 06 2003
By: GibranAli~ Monster Hunter 36 posts

Using RC Helicopter!

7 replies 22 views Edited Jun 6, 2003

I bet that i can complete each and every mission in GTA VICE CITY... but not... the one in which we ahve to place bombs in the Mall in order to blow it up, using the RC helicopter... Is there any cheat or something by which i can complete that mission....????

I am able to place three bombs and one is left.. when i go in the building, my helicopter catches fire.. and the mission fails..

Please help me someone..

And please... give me a resonable reply...

A Cheat MAYBE:smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy:

P.S= Is there any cheat by which we can skip a mission and move on to the next one??

Bye..

| GET | INTO | THE | GROOVE |
Message 1 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: Using RC Helicopter!

Jun 6, 2003

,Gibran Ali wrote:

I bet that i can complete each and every mission in GTA VICE CITY... but not... the one in which we ahve to place bombs in the Mall in order to blow it up, using the RC helicopter... Is there any cheat or something by which i can complete that mission....????

I am able to place three bombs and one is left.. when i go in the building, my helicopter catches fire.. and the mission fails..

Please help me someone..

P.S= Is there any cheat by which we can skip a mission and move on to the next one??

Bye..

If you start start to catch on fire, use the health cheat. That works for me. It's R1,R2,L1,circle,left,down,right,up,left, down, right,up. If I had a controller with me, I could explain it better.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 2 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9295 posts

Jun 6, 2003
Message 3 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 6, 2003

,Gibran Ali wrote:

Please help me someone..

Bye..

That mission is hard the first time, but very easy after. I had over a minute left. Anyways, cheating won't help, as you cannot get 100% in the game.
Message 4 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 7, 2003
try doing it top to bottom it might help you
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Message 5 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 7, 2003

Gibran Ali wrote:

Please help me someone..

Bye..

Are you talking about the mission for Avery Carrington? that one is easiest if you just stick as high as you can without hitting the ceiling ... and the analog sticks are nice for that ... also remember you can go up the stairs to the top floors, there's a drop off where the stairs are... but there are security guards on the top floor, so I'd start with that one so you don't have that to contend with along with all the angry workers lol also, note that you can use the helicopter to kill whoever's irritating you the most... just go forwards into them and the blade acts as a huge knife
Message 6 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
420 posts

Jun 9, 2003
I did this one on my first try.  Take the chopper but dont touch any dynamite yet just fly it around and scope out all 4 spots killing any construction guys u see with the chopper blades.  Then go back and start planting the tnt, start at the top most one and work your way down.
Message 7 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 9, 2003
After a few tries it's really easy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Message 8 of 8 (22 Views)
0 Likes