Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 23 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

Un-freakin-believable

3 replies 41 views Edited May 23, 2003

I had my first ps2 since it came out in the us, then 6 months ago it stopped playing games, so I traded it in for a brand new one, and a few days ago I got my copy of vc back from a friend i was loaning it to. Anyway, ever since I started playing vc on this new ps2 i have been having nothing but delays and freezes after only about 10 minutes of game play. Now I had to put my xbox away to collect dust because I was getting sick and tired of the dde on morrowind.  Now it's like morrowind all over again with my ps2. Goddd Damn you think they would've perfected the art of cd games by now, wouldn't you ?  This is a serious pain in my backside and if it doesn't soon stop, it's going in the other room to collect dust with my xbox and gamecube.

Also, I swear they aren't making the ps2's the way they made the original ones. There's something different about this one compared to my old one, different in a bad way.

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Re: Un-freakin-believable

May 23, 2003
try trading in for a new ps2 and vice city game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4008 posts

May 24, 2003
yea same with my vc, after like 10 mins playin, it freezes and say, error readin Grand Theft Auto Vice City DvD, im like **bleep** so my friends broke it, or he made it say the error, (he cleaned it rong) so nows hes buyin me socom 2 when it comes out, im like damn dude..at leest your gettin me another good game
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

May 24, 2003
my vice city has always been fine. same wit the ps2 i got mine in june 02... you really think the date has anything to do wit it?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (41 Views)
0 Likes