Dec 10 2013
By: GOW71 Treasure Hunter 7000 posts

Try these user created races!

[ Edited ]
12 replies 188 views Edited Dec 11, 2013

GTAUCC.jpg

This thread will be dedicated to all the user generated content.  If you have a Race, Deathmatch, or whatever other missions become available to create and are proud of it post it in this thread! Just make sure your mission names are forum friendly :smileyhappy:

I will update this thread as often as possible, and may even try to throw in some personal ratings for those of you who decide to share. How do I post in this thread you ask? Simple:

-Post the user name you published the mission with

-Then provide a link on Rockstar Social to your created mission

-Sit back and let me add you to the list! Easy peasy

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (188 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Re: Try these user created races!

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2013

Click the link (name of the mission) to be directed right to it on the Rockstar Social site.  Then add it to your game if you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote on fellow user races!

"Highway Run" Is a long point to point strictly highway race that takes you around the entirty of the map. Even with you Adder this race is gonna take you a solid 8 minutes. Strap in for this folks. Stamina will be tested!  -GOW71

"Remember the Alamo!" Is a point to point for planes that takes you in and around the entire Alamo Sea and out to the ocean horizon through a canyon. A nice scenic race for relatively skilled pilots. -GOW71

"Batter Up" Is a DM/TDM that starts out with only you/your team and some bats! Then you have to fight your way to weapons across this ourdoor gymnasium! -GOW71

"OFFROAD MAX" Is a "race" that says bring your big boy trucks or just stay home! -ProjectAresPSN

"8 Track Madness" Is a figure 8 track with jumps! Collisions anyone? -HiTmaN_90

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2013

The above box is the running list for user created content. This post is reserved (just in case).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2013

Mine is OFFROAD MAX!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Project_AresPSN/games/gtav/jobs/job/MvMm16gYxk-DbRPtjONI3...

It's Not a race for speed, But a race to finish! Better bring a truck!

ORM.JPG

GOW71 wrote:
When you provide your info I will link this thread with the social site and your specific mission so folks can find it easy peasy.

Is mine the correct Link? How does one add and then play your races? *** Click add game***

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (165 Views)
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Dec 11, 2013

GOW71 wrote:
When you provide your info I will link this thread with the social site and your specific mission so folks can find it easy peasy.

Do you plan on keeping the first post updated with everyone's races and links or are you just going to have it as a "post and read through to find" type of thread?     This is the type of thread that could/should be stickied if you are planning on the former.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25983 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2013

i created an 8 track race with ramps in the middle check it out i really want to test this out

by 8 track i mean where it loops in the middle so possible collisions

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/GmB5BKxY0Ee4vyrjKfAC7g?platformId=2

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Dec 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Do you plan on keeping the first post updated with everyone's races and links or are you just going to have it as a "post and read through to find" type of thread?     This is the type of thread that could/should be stickied if you are planning on the former.

Stay tuned and see! Prolly keep OP updated. But I'm not looking to get it stickied just yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2013

Went with a twisted metal reference. 

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/guns_and_ganja/games/gtav/jobs/job/XchvGyMqZUCBRvAsO7DYLA

Also added two TDMS. One in the prison, melee only with melee weapon spawns and one on the weed farm in chillad.

looking to add another 16 man race/tdm to my playlist for our crew event coming up. I will make sure all 16 players give it a thumbs up to help it get noticed.

Capture.PNG

lol.PNGcool.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25983 posts

Dec 12, 2013

i created a new track today

this one is a bit different but still involves possible collisions

its a lap drag and once you get to the end you are going back the same way so if there is any laggers or someone crashed you might collide with them

this includes a couple jumps which dont have to be used

i narrowed the street in certain areas to make it more intense

the more people the better on this map

also, i forgot to add weapon locations for gta

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/guns_and_ganja/games/gtav/jobs/job/We42dwXx5UKSdHkuMyhBqQ?p...

i am planning on either editing that one or choosing a new location or starting over on that location so i can take my time

also possibly more figure 8 races coming as well

we need more people here on these forums

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 15, 2013

Currently, I have two job activites created; one being deathmatch, and one is a race.

Here's link to both of them.

They were both published under this ID as well.

Here's the deathmatch link.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/xMINDBlIlURx/games/gtav/jobs/job/Y51x2DYr1kW5Ya9IK21LWQ?p...

Then here's the race link.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/xMINDBlIlURx/games/gtav/jobs/job/mSf-3YI8hE-J7u7OsS113w?p...

Test them both out if you guys want.

Let me know if you have any feedback, questions, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (68 Views)