Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 16 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Today Was A Good GTA Day!

12 replies 16 views Edited Jun 16, 2003
Lets see... I did an Assasin mission, I beat all the Love Fist and the biker missions, I finished Copland, so the Vercetti missions are almost done, and I am now 65% done GTA: VC. Not bad for a days work. I went up about 10% today. These missions are so easy the 2nd time around! I don't know why I cheated the first time I played the game...
Message 1 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Today Was A Good GTA Day!

Jun 16, 2003

Great! I would like to know how long this took you.

Is it possible to beat Vice City in a day?

Message 2 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 16, 2003

,gamer_of_20004 wrote:

Great! I would like to know how long this took you.

Is it possible to beat Vice City in a day?

Welcome new member!

This took me a couple weeks. With summer almost here for me, I will have more time for it. Beating it in a day is possible, if you use the strategy guide, and play non-stop, and are an expert at the game

Message 3 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 16, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:
Lets see... I did an Assasin mission, I beat all the Love Fist and the biker missions, I finished Copland, so the Vercetti missions are almost done, and I am now 65% done GTA: VC. Not bad for a days work. I went up about 10% today. These missions are so easy the 2nd time around! I don't know why I cheated the first time I played the game...

well at least you had a good day my gta 3 file corrupted last night and i lost my 81%game now i gotta start from scratch
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Message 4 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 16, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

well at least you had a good day my gta 3 file corrupted last night and i lost my 81%game now i gotta start from scratch

That sucks man... That's why I always save my GTA: VC file twice
Message 5 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Jun 16, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

yeah a lot of the missions are pretty easy, the first time i beat  the game i didnt use cheats and i only had trouble with about 10 missions or so. i think the missions in gta3 were harder.
Message 6 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Jun 16, 2003

,vak851 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

yeah a lot of the missions are pretty easy, the first time i beat  the game i didnt use cheats and i only had trouble with about 10 missions or so. i think the missions in gta3 were harder.
yeah I felt gta3 missions were harder also.

height="170">
Message 7 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jun 16, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

i like productive days in GTA, cuz days that go wrong go way wrong and makes me not want to play
Message 8 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jun 16, 2003

,PRANK MONKEY wrote:

,vak851 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

yeah I felt gta3 missions were harder also.

i got stuck a lot,but on GTA V Ci dont remember even getting stuck.
Message 9 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 17, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

That's cool, but when you get to the mission "bombs away," it will take you a while. I'm still on that mission. I haven't been playing Vice City in a while, because of that mission.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 10 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes