Jul 15 2003
By: ps213~ Fender Bender 4038 posts

This is pretty cool

7 replies 2 views Edited Jul 15, 2003
I don't know if it is like a bug in my game or something but I was playing on my cheat file in vice city and I did the code to change into different vice city citizens and I found that when i got to this one guy in a suit and grey hair that I could do anything. For instance I could punch a cuban and all his friends would not start shooting at me, then I went into little haiti and they did not shoot at me so I thought they did not see me, but i could punch them too and they would not do anything! Then I decided to go to the army base. And you guessed it I could go into the base and just beat them up without ever being shot at. What is going on?
Message 1 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: This is pretty cool

Jul 15, 2003

ps213 wrote:
I don't know if it is like a bug in my game or something but I was playing on my cheat file in vice city and I did the code to change into different vice city citizens and I found that when i got to this one guy in a suit and grey hair that I could do anything. For instance I could punch a cuban and all his friends would not start shooting at me, then I went into little haiti and they did not shoot at me so I thought they did not see me, but i could punch them too and they would not do anything! Then I decided to go to the army base. And you guessed it I could go into the base and just beat them up without ever being shot at. What is going on?

It is probably the skin you are using, some skins have different effects. Don't worry that is normal.

Message Edited by Joshingway on 07-15-2003 11:43 AM

Message 2 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 15, 2003

,ps213 wrote:

lol, you should go drive over them and see if they notice. Maybe a car will make a difference...
Message 3 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4038 posts

Jul 15, 2003
No i don't think the car will make a difference. I was inside the army base shooting at them and they still did not do anything even though I was killing them.
Message 4 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 15, 2003

ps213 wrote:
No i don't think the car will make a difference. I was inside the army base shooting at them and they still did not do anything even though I was killing them.

Don't worry man, different skins have different effects in the game, I know this, and it is a good thing
Message 5 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1375 posts

Jul 15, 2003

,ps213 wrote:

I've tried using the skins of army, swat, and policeman but they all act like you are just Tommy. I need to try that one, could you give a better description?
Message 6 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4038 posts

Jul 15, 2003
I hope this helps ascosis, he is wearing a greenish type of suit kind of like the Hunter's color and he has black hair in the front but it is grey in the back, weired. He also has a grey moustsache.
Message 7 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1375 posts

Jul 15, 2003

,ps213 wrote:
I hope this helps ascosis, he is wearing a greenish type of suit kind of like the Hunter's color and he has black hair in the front but it is grey in the back, weired. He also has a grey moustsache.

Thanks, i'll try to find him now i think i've seen him before but just skipped over him.
Message 8 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes