Sep 28 2013
By: Grundberg I Only Post Everything 1310 posts

Things That GTA V Is Missing...

[ Edited ]
16 replies 483 views Edited Sep 28, 2013

The ability to toggle/add/remove weapon modifications on the fly. The only way to do this is literally while in an Ammunation.

The Good Samaritan Bonus from Vice City! C'mon, another way to make money.

Character model dismemberments and disintegrations.

The ability to run around in your underwear (like C.J did in San Andreas). Why not? I just think it would be fun to run aruond town in your undies every now and then!

The ability to exchange cash and properties between characters.

Enhanced fighting styles and throwing moves (like C.J.'s moves).

The ability to play Bowling, Pool and QUB3D (sp?). It's nice to have those extra games to play.

Dating...well, I digress and say this is based on opinion. Many people disliked the dating scenarios, but I thought at times, they added another aspect to the game.

Vigilante and Ambulance missions! It used to be, when entering a police car, your armor was increased. When entering an ambulance, your health was maxed.

Fully-customizeable license plates. (IHRTGTA)

The ability to add important web sites to your Internet Favorites.

The change in your character's musicle & fat as you exercise.

The ability for any of the three characters to partake in any of each other tasks (Rampages, triathlons, tennis, etc.)

Hanging onto the door handle of a fleeing vehicle.

The ability to change your hair color.

The ability to purchase any haircut for any of the three characters.

Can you think of anything?

Please contribute!

Message 1 of 17 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Re: Things That GTA V Is Missing...

Sep 28, 2013

You forgot the most importtant thing GTA V is missing HAVING A CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK YOU CAN LISTEN TOO!

Message 2 of 17 (455 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30616 posts

Sep 29, 2013

san fierro and las venturras

Message 3 of 17 (419 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4914 posts

Sep 29, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

You forgot the most importtant thing GTA V is missing HAVING A CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK YOU CAN LISTEN TOO!

Now this would be AMAZING!

Cheering Clapping

Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 4 of 17 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5285 posts

Sep 29, 2013

You're already able to run around in your underwear. Yeah the custom soundtrack would've been nice. Saints Row: The Third didn't have a (real) custom soundtrack but at least it let you make one from the songs already in the game.

Message 5 of 17 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Custom soundtrack after you beat the game makes sense but during the game, i dont think so. Radio stations update you on whats going on in Los and they are funny. Specially right after you do a mission then you hear about the person you killed or something like that.

what i do miss is the boxing and weight lifting.

Message 6 of 17 (397 Views)
PlayStation MVP
25729 posts

Sep 29, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

The artists that RockStar and Take Two are paying to have their music included in the game would disagree with you.

They didn't do this to deprive you have listening to your favorite death metal "HURGHA HUGGA HURGAH HUUUUUUUUUUURG!!" songs, they included songs and artists to create an atmosphere within the game.

Message 7 of 17 (388 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

The artists that RockStar and Take Two are paying to have their music included in the game would disagree with you.

They didn't do this to deprive you have listening to your favorite death metal "HURGHA HUGGA HURGAH HUUUUUUUUUUURG!!" songs, they included songs and artists to create an atmosphere within the game.

Is that why they included custom sound tracks in PC and Xbox versions lol

Message 8 of 17 (376 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1310 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Okay, so I just noticed another thing...haircuts. Sure, the game has different hairstyles, but it's freakin' MISSING hairstyles! What, Michael and Trevor only have three hairstyles? Franklin, on the other hand, has the least amount of hair of all three guys but he has a dozen hairstyles to choose from!

Where are Michael and Trevor's other hairstyles? Am I missing something? I guess all the barber shops are the same.

Message 9 of 17 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
11563 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Grundberg wrote:

The ability to toggle/add/remove weapon modifications on the fly. The only way to do this is literally while in an Ammunation.

The Good Samaritan Bonus from Vice City! C'mon, another way to make money.

Character model dismemberments and disintegrations.

The ability to run around in your underwear (like C.J did in San Andreas). Why not? I just think it would be fun to run aruond town in your undies every now and then!

You can...as trevor at least. But you can buy briefs so I'm pretty sure you can do that

The ability to exchange cash and properties between characters.

Enhanced fighting styles and throwing moves (like C.J.'s moves).

The ability to play Bowling, Pool and QUB3D (sp?). It's nice to have those extra games to play.

QUBED was hella annoying. They should of added stuff like drug wars and gang wars instead of.....yoga

Dating...well, I digress and say this is based on opinion. Many people disliked the dating scenarios, but I thought at times, they added another aspect to the game.

You can date strippers....or at least take em home and do the mcnasty

Vigilante and Ambulance missions! It used to be, when entering a police car, your armor was increased. When entering an ambulance, your health was maxed.

Um....I don't know your topic sentence doesn't relate to the rest of that statement. But when I entered an ambulance with low health I recieved full health 

Fully-customizeable license plates. (IHRTGTA)

You an if you have an iphone

The ability to add important web sites to your Internet Favorites.

The change in your character's musicle & fat as you exercise.

This isn't san andreas 2

The ability for any of the three characters to partake in any of each other tasks (Rampages, triathlons, tennis, etc.)

Hanging onto the door handle of a fleeing vehicle.

The ability to change your hair color.

The ability to purchase any haircut for any of the three characters.

Can you think of anything?

Please contribute!

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 10 of 17 (359 Views)
0 Likes