Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: The stupidest thing about gta vc? (maybe spoiler)

Aug 2, 2003

MOTION BLURRING

that gives me a huge headache I wish they kept it like 3's blurring it isn't half as bad

Violators will be shot, Survivors will be shot again...
Games I wish would come out on PS2
HALO
Freespace 2or3
Mechwarrior
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Aug 15, 2003
I can't stand the drunk mission "boomshine saigon" that made me sick!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
696 posts

Aug 15, 2003

especially if you get the cops after you

Currently playing:Enemy Territory&Unreal Tournament 2004|212.42.16.20:27776
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Aug 15, 2003

,Eternally Damned wrote:

especially if you get the cops after you

Yeah, you sitting there barfing as you try to drive, and then when you get to the hospital, NO, you can't take Phil to the hospital because of something lame that has to make the mission harder, and when you finally get to the place, he gets out of the car and walks with a limp, when its his arm that got blown off, and you don't walk with a limp when you drunk!!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 15, 2003

,ADM wrote:
well I dont think they'll be putting to much stuff in the next gta, think about it, right now gta vc has the biggest save file on ps2 (800kb or so) and I dont think even a dvd disc would be able to handle that much detail and graphics.

Actually, a DVD disc can hold up to 4.7 GB of data which means if you had a 20GB harddrive in your computer you could store almost 1/4 of the information on a DVD. The 800 kb of space used by the Vice City save file is just what the game has to have to load correctly, percentage complete, weapons currently in your arsenal, race stats like hotring and bloodring, etc. The reason GTA III only had around 600kb to 700kb was because it had less information to store.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Aug 17, 2003
that some of your garages eat your cars.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1671 posts

Aug 17, 2003
the cops. All the hype before the game came out was that cops were supposed to chase other people but they only do this on foot and they do a horribel job. i want to see that some other AI in the game is going on killing sprees and having at least four cops chase him while he tries to run a blockade. it would be cool if it happened every so often not like every 24 minutes.
Socom 3 name God-Hands
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Aug 17, 2003

I think the stupidest thing is that when you die with a garage open because you are standing next to it, the cars inside dissappear. I got 6 stars, stole i rhino, got it to sunshine autos and stored it in a garage. but, another tank followed me to the garage and blocked my exit. if i stole the other tank i would got busted by the army dude. so he shot and killed me. if the cars didnt dissappear, i couldve had 2 rhinos! (the one i stole and the one in the same garage blocking my exit.

to have a signature or to not have a signature, that is the question
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Aug 17, 2003
i also hate how u cant swim. but at least you're not the only one. i like going to the beach, and going (on a bike) on  those dock type things where all the people are walking. they will run away from you when you drive next to them, and sometimes dive to get out of the way. its hilarious when they dive into the water and start drowning. its even funnier when its a cop. you dont get any wwanted level either :-D
to have a signature or to not have a signature, that is the question
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Aug 17, 2003
I hate how the garge door doesn't even shut sometime! Try not to spam bs777!
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes