Aug 17 2013
By: fede01_8 Sackboy 507 posts

The WORST thing about GTA IV multiplayer

6 replies 173 views Edited Aug 17, 2013
Giving the power to someone to start the match.
Turn on my PS3 at 18hs. 18:30 andstill havent been able to play a **bleep** match of any mode
As if it wasnt hard enough to get more than 4 players, when there is, the **bleep**er in charge wont start the match and everyone starts leaving. It's **bleep** depressing.
Whoever came up with that idea should be fired from Rockstar!
Message 1 of 7 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1110 posts

Re: The WORST thing about GTA IV multiplayer

Aug 17, 2013
gta iv is 5yr old game
im sure most people are waiting for GTAV
i have played gtaiv online since may2012
-------------------

Smoke 'em if You Got 'em"
"I played Playstation before it was cool"
Message 2 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

Actually more people are playing GTA 4 now working themselves up for GTA 5. Too bad the settings of most multiplayer games suck.

I do feel for you, I actually wasted an entire night looking for some fun games and found nothing.

Message 3 of 7 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 21, 2013

I believe this is the worst thign in multiplayer......

I was modded the other night. 

Guy is spawning all over the map without dying. I find him in the airport standing there, I hit him with my choppe rblades, guy goes flying out to sea, way far out. I go to land, poof, my chopper is gone, like smoke. I was just above thr ground so I landed on my feet, then the guy turns me into this below, and then spawns next to me, shoots me int he face and I die. He then spawns right next to where I spawned in front of the air port, and kills me again. I respawn and run. He chases me, I turn and fire, he has full armor and health, headshots until clip is epmty, he just stood there, no life drained, then I see him flipping through ALL the weapons in game in his hands, stops at RPG and begins firing. I run, I ran half the air strip with him continuously firing RPG's at me, you only get 8! He shot at least 25 at me without refilling. I sent him a message telling him I am reporting him, poof, he leaves game.

I was modded the other day

Last night, modder joins, spawns the racecar at the top of the map, along with some SUV with spokes. Gets out, shoots the tires with the AK and lowers the car to frame scraping lowness. No flat tires. Then, he accidently kills me I spawn clear over by the swing glitch area, he is at the airport. He spawns right next to me IN HIS CAR and honks for me to get in. I did, and poof, we are BOTH back at the airport in his car and he gets out of his SUV and spawns me a car, changes the color for me and lowers it. I have also seen cars with ground lighting on them like Fast and Furious. He also had a guy join that was killing people. No problem, it is fair play, then the guy who is modding got mad and blew him up, not even close to him on the map. He then KEPT blowing him up, he would spawn, get blown sky high, land, blown up again, die, rinse and repeat FOR !) MINUTES! I watched the poor guy just fly through the air, finally he left. I also seen people spawning jets in the airport, then drive them around.

Message 4 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

Yes, hacker are the other problem. Too many of them. I can't seem to find a game with out at least 1. But I'm sick of deathmatches at the airport, or the cop function being on or a respawn longer than 5 seconds.

Message 5 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 24, 2013

When you pop your phone up BEFORE entering an online game, scroll to the bottom of the phone list, there you will find preferences. You can select FF on or off, police on or off, auto aim on or off.

Message 6 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Aug 30, 2013

I hate the freaking modders and hackers joing from every lobby! One time I just joined in the game and I got thrown up in the air and while I was in the air, the stupid hacker set me on fire so before I hit the ground I was already dead. He did that to all the people in the game and nobody was trying to kick him out! There should be an anti cheat system in the multiplayer! I'm not saying I hate all the hackers/modders. Some of them are nice because they actually play nice and don't try to be a jerk and just harrass other people. But yeah, I kinda stopped playing online multiplayer. I hope it's different in GTA V.

Message 7 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes