Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: The Unofficial Grand Theft Auto 4 Clans List- Post your clan here!

Aug 9, 2013

PS3 DAYTONBOYGANG CLAN RECRUITING 
LEADE PSN:smileysurprised:G-DAYTONBOYGANG
CO LEADER PSN:smileyvery-happy:AYTONBOY-PHAME
IF INTERESTED ADD US ON PSN

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 120 (640 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Clan name : APEX Predators Leader & Co-leader : xxV-APEX-Vxx & xxV-APEXGIRL-xxV Website: N/A Forums: N/A Clan Description: This clan is for the remaining days of GTA4 and for GTA5. We fight in air and on foot. Communicate with mic & on text chat. You dont have to be a good pilot and soilder, but we would perfer you are good at one or the other to join our clan. We are a band of brothers and sisters that vowed to protect each other and others that are being bullied or teamed up on. We play fair and take the game serious BUT we do like to have fun. We dont drive around doing nothing or roll play. We play on TBOGT & TLAD. Currently Recruiting?: Yes 12 & Up

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 120 (637 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Clan Name: The Crew

Clan Leader: The_CrEw-83-2F2F

Description: The Crew is a roleplaying clan which currently patrols/plays on GTA IV gay tony.  We recruit police officers and crews/crooks.  We are currently recruiting both police officers and crooks. We do normal police patrols but our crooks act a little differently from other crews.  While they will still pull over, they will resist arrest, set street races up. do heists, deal drugs, and more.  A headset is required and it is important to say we are switching over to GTA V on Sept 17th, well as soon as online is up.  If interested please email us or add us on psn.

email: emerrill004@gmail.com

psn:  The_CrEw-83-2F2F

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 120 (619 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I wound like to join your group but I wound like to make a whole new account with all most the same name like KMB_ ...... So I wound like to do that please!
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 120 (618 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Hey im interested in joining PSN MzKillingIt

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 120 (613 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I wound like to join your group I do what my people say and I help my group out so I wound like to join!!
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 120 (611 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Hey everyone there is an official, stickied, thread for this as well.  You might want to post your clan info there too  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Grand-Theft-Auto-Series/The-GTAV-Crew-Clan-Recruitment-Thread...

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 120 (600 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2013

The Bagmen is actually a successor from a previous crew me and my cousin formed back in 08 for GTA 4. Turns out a lot of our members stopped playing, switched consoles, or just don't play videogames no more. We were the type of crew that liked to have fun but also have a lot of competitiveness in what we did.

We are mainly a heistmen crew. We bag em' and tag em'.

Right now I'm recruiting for a small crew that will consist of at least 20 people. We're called The Bagmen.

In order to join;
-you must speak english
-you must be regularly active (and I'm not saying be on ALL THE TIME because I understand we have lives but to be away for at least 1 month without letting us know threw Skype, psn message, social club message or w.e is a nono lol),
-have a microphone
-Over 16 years old
Must be loyal (because appearantly according to CVG, after a heist, you can be **bleep** over -by your own friend lol)
-Must be able to follow directions (It would suck to fail a co op mission online after going through SO MUCH to get far and you screw up on something that screws us over because you never listen xD )
be on playstation
- (skills aren't required but you must at least know how to play and be good at at least ONE thing such as shooting, driving, ect)
- you must be a Rockstar which means you have a lot of experience with rockstar games and have owned at least 3 of their titles.

Here's the link
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_bagmen

Once again it's not one of those GIANT crews in the leaderboards. It's just a normal sized crew.

My PSN is SterlingACR so message me if interested!

CURRENTLY RECRUITING !

Edit: removed profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 120 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2013

Remember if you are recruiting or GTAV the correct thread would be this one: GTAV Crew/Clan recruitment thread This thread is designated for GTA4. You don't want your crew to get missed when someone is looking to be recruited.

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 120 (586 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 26, 2013

(UOGz) - UnLiMiTLeD OGz are looking for members of all play styles to join our crew...PTO is all we ask. Join our crew, have fun, make money and cause chaos all over LS. 

N00bs and L337s welcome.

Crew: UnLiMiTLeD OGz

PSN: XxL1MiTL3s5_13xX

Social Club: XxL1MiTL3s5xX

Region: North America - South East U.S. - All Regions welcome.

Time Zone: EST -5 - All welcome.

Play style: All welcome.

Platform: PS3 

Leader: XxL1MiTL3s5_13xX

Commissioner: Jonesy187

Lieutentants: D34th5_M1str35 - MrWilsonSPE - TimGz272

Mics encouraged for players wanting ranked positions after Oct.1....Join today and earn your spot early.

Crew is growing daily with nice, laid back members.
Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 120 (506 Views)
0 Likes