Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: The Unofficial Grand Theft Auto 4 Clans List- Post your clan here!

Nov 5, 2012
I Want To Join..
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 120 (909 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Join who?

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 120 (884 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

The LCPD Game Clan!

Dec 15, 2012

Clan name and banner: Liberty City Police Department Game Clan

Leader: Unit 0-1 (hootisit)

Co-Leader: (Nobody has been appointed yet)

Forums: n/a

Clan Description: We are a clan based in the UK but will accept anyone, anywhere. We are a new clan with nobody! We will accept anybody right now as we are new and have no members. Promotions will be given out quite rapidly as we have hardlyn any members. Please join now!

Currently Recruiting?: Yes!

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 120 (775 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

The F.I.B. Federal Investigation Bureau

Feb 12, 2013

fib.jpg                The Federal Investigation Bureau seeks only the best of the best

F.I.B.

Welcome to the Federal Investigation Bureau, here at the F.I.B. we value all agents worldwide.

Our Mission is to help protect the civilians of Liberty City. With our founding growth we soon will be expanding back to Los Santos. Our Major growth had led our Department to rise and continue to grow.   The Bureau has been around since 2008- May, when Grand Theft Auto was first introduced to Multi-player gaming world.  We have joined forces with some of the greatest Law Enforcement Agencies such as DEA, CIA, LCPD, LCDPS, LCPS and many, many more. Our Main Focus is to authenticate and investigate crimes to the fullest of the Law. Our Crimes does not minor in Less or Major Crimes. Our Department handles all types of crime from White Collar, Terrorism, Drug-Trafficking, Mafia, Cartel, Police Corruption and much more....

Learn More...

Frequently asked questions...

What is our beliefs?     The F.B.I. believes than anyone willing to serve the Civilians of Grand Theft Auto is an honorable agent of the bureau. Our belief is to serve the civilians of liberty city with the up most respect and professionalism.

What is our Motto?     Fidelty, Bravery & Integrity

What is our Training Program?     Our Training Program is called S.E.R.E. (Survive, Evade, Resist & Extract) Our Training Program is a 15 Day Course. All Training will be active every Monthly quarter.

How do I apply for the F.B.I.?     If you are trying to apply for the F.B.I. please see our Career Center located at the top of our menu screen.

What are my requirements for the F.B.I.?     Of Course in any agency or clan or organization you will need a working mic, access to a computer & must be 13 years or older.

Do we discriminate?     The F.B.I. does not discriminate against, creed, nationality, sexuality, race, disability, religion or sexual orientation.

Divisions: 

1. Aviation
  2. Red Cells
  3. Tactical
  4. Investigation

Positions

1. Associate Deputy
  2. Senior Agents
  3. Supervisory Agent
  4. Special Agent

All can Apply, U.S.A. www.govfib.wix.com/fib 

Or you can contact me on PSN xDIRECTOR_FIBx  (Director of FIB)

Or you can contact Deputy Director on PSN xDEPUTY_FIBx

Email: lsfibdirector@gmail.com for anymore questions.

Our Training is the best that GTA Iv has ever known. We play mostly on The Episodes of Liberty City.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 120 (663 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Do they hold and tornumanets for GTA ?

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 120 (662 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

Clan name and banner: The Military Of Mobile Defense cr5sQ[1].png

Leader and co-leadear PSN's : Shady_C (MMD-President)  and HCmodeEngaged (MMD-SubMaRiiNe)

Website: themmdportal.webeden.co.uk ( View all of our websites there)

Forums: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=509655 (Apply To join Here)

Clan Description:  A Military Style clan/Gang Based on GTA 

(The Military world is about to change with the Military of Mobile Defense [MMD] in the GTA world. Having a leader that studies military tactics and opertions will change the outlook of the MMD. Don't get us associated with the police we are none of the sort. We are against the police because the GTA's police are corrupt and will do anything to get a quick buck. We can be a powerful allie and friend, but we can be a greater enemy.)

Currently Recruiting?: Yes

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 120 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
851 posts

Re: The Unofficial GTA4 Clans List- Post your clan here!

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

Clan name and banner: lcp2013, no official banner
Leader and co-leadear: NYPD-STATE-JAY, ELITE_WALKER3
Forums: in the radio codes section for now
Clan Description: We patrol and civilians cause meyhem for the police patroling. training right now. We do roleplaying which means you have to memorize codes and streets, we operate in algonquin. We operate in the east coast however anyone can join.
Currently Recruiting?: Yes we need more people. if interested just go to the site and make an application and add the leader or co-leader

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 120 (556 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Clan name:MVP
Banner:N/A
Leader:MVP_LebronAllDay
Most Valuable Players is a clan full of about 30 dedicated members who are now trying to be the most talked about on GTA. So far we are close to this. MVP is a new clan that has been going on for 2 weeks from now and is recruiting for both pilots and shooters. We are mostly looking for players with mics so we can keep contact with what we are doing. Clan wars are every once and awhile. Also there is classified information in MVP that only member shall know. With that to be contact MVP_LebronAllDay to join or to be further informed about MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 120 (464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

Iam looking for new members to be apart of the clan MPG add my psn at MPG_SHOOTA to join 

Clan name:MPG MEADOW PARK GANG,NO OFFICAL BANNER

Leader:MPG_SHOOTA

Clan Description:NONE YET

Currently Recruiting:yes

IAM LOOking for PEOPLE SO COME on be apart of something big

AGE FORM 15--18

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 120 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 6, 2013
JOIN MPG
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 120 (357 Views)
0 Likes