Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3631 posts

Re: The New Gta Coming Out

Jul 31, 2003

,Unwrittenlaw wrote:
I know for a FACT that the next GTA is gona b in los vegas and its gona b called sin city. GTA:smileyfrustrated:in City i know y bcoz my uncle nows sum 1 for rockstar. that guy dosent do much but he heard what their talkin about,

Someone who know someone is not GOOD information to go off of I know someone who knows someone who meet this programer who knows a designer who is a close friend of a son whos father is the main developers assistant who is making the new GTA game. It will be called GTA:5oh     it will be set in Hawii, and you can get buzya with the holla honnies. 

Until we can see something in a game magazine or be proven on a website that some info has been released. Then we will conitnue to bash and disproove everyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Re: The New Gta Coming Out

Jul 31, 2003

,Unwrittenlaw wrote:
I know for a FACT that the next GTA is gona b in los vegas and its gona b called sin city. GTA:smileyfrustrated:in City i know y bcoz my uncle nows sum 1 for rockstar. that guy dosent do much but he heard what their talkin about,

I highly doubt it will be in Los Vegas, know why? Because there is no LOS VEGAS,,,,there is a LAS VEGAS however.....

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes