Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 25 2003
By: CarRamRod~ Sackboy 602 posts
Offline

The New GTA...

18 replies 25 views Edited May 25, 2003
What car would you like ROCKSTAR to put in the next GTA game. I would want them to put in an Eclipse and other street racing cars, like Supras etc.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 25, 2003

,
,
,Car Ram Rod wrote:
What car would you like ROCKSTAR to put in the next GTA game. I would want them to put in an Eclipse and other street racing cars, like Supras etc.
,
,

i want a better plane than the dodo, one thats easier the fly. also a wider variety of cars
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/18/2003
Offline
2051 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 25, 2003
Streetracers would be fun. Lancers, Supras, Skylines, Blitzens, Civics, Imprezas, ect. Some with those "glowing light thingambobbers" under the cars. I'd also like to see a monstertruck. Something that can actually run over traffic with ease.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/16/2002
Offline
5474 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 25, 2003
id want to see better planes, bigger faster....maybe even a jet.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2001
Offline
10634 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 25, 2003


Copenhagen wrote:
Streetracers would be fun. Lancers, Supras, Skylines, Blitzens, Civics, Imprezas, ect. Some with those "glowing light thingambobbers" under the cars. I'd also like to see a monstertruck. Something that can actually run over traffic with ease.




heh that'd be funny lol ... I was thinking that too ... get some monster truck on the roads, and so you wouldn't even have to worry about road spikes, and the tires would be too thick to shoot out lol

another thing they should add is an indy car or something ... and it would be the fastest vehicle ever found in the game, and handle the best of them all too lol... that'd be interesting
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/31/2002
Offline
7336 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 26, 2003

,
,
,vak851 wrote:

,
,
,Car Ram Rod wrote:
What car would you like ROCKSTAR to put in the next GTA game. I would want them to put in an Eclipse and other street racing cars, like Supras etc.
,
,

i want a better plane than the dodo, one thats easier the fly. also a wider variety of cars
,
,

i hated the sea plane that thing sucked.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/31/2002
Offline
7336 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 26, 2003

,
,
,Copenhagen wrote:
Streetracers would be fun. Lancers, Supras, Skylines, Blitzens, Civics, Imprezas, ect. Some with those "glowing light thingambobbers" under the cars. I'd also like to see a monstertruck. Something that can actually run over traffic with ease.
,
,

well they kinda did that with the rhino but everything exploided when you hit it. They had a monster truck, but it wasnt really that good of one, and was too small.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/24/2003
Offline
334 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 26, 2003
monster trucks would be nice to cruch cop cars, some riced-up cars, and be alittle skateboarding in it also
____________
KillingIfrit.com - a FFXI database
Killing Ifrit- a FFXI database

FFXI beta : Wigglestyx -43DRK 30RDM.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/18/2003
Offline
2051 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 26, 2003

,
,
,gtarulez wrote:
 They had a monster truck, but it wasnt really that good of one, and was too small.
,
,

Yeah, the Sand King didn't work very well.

Message Edited by Copenhagen on 05-25-2003 11:43 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: The New GTA...

May 26, 2003

,
,
,gtarulez wrote:

,
,
,vak851 wrote:

,
,
,Car Ram Rod wrote:
What car would you like ROCKSTAR to put in the next GTA game. I would want them to put in an Eclipse and other street racing cars, like Supras etc.
,
,

i want a better plane than the dodo, one thats easier the fly. also a wider variety of cars
,
,

i hated the sea plane that thing sucked.
,
,

yeah i hated that mission where you had to fly it, that took me forever to beat cause that plane is so hard to control. the dod in gta3 was at least a little easier to fly.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes