Jun 11 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

TIP

8 replies 5 views Edited Jun 11, 2003

TIP :

DO NOT PARK AND SAVE A TANK IN THE GARAGE JUST WEST OF THE ONE AT OCEAN BEACH. IT'S TOO SMALL, AND ALTHOUGH IT FITS AND YOU CAN SQUIRM OUT, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET BACK IN THE DAMN THING AND NO WAY TO GET THE TANK OUT OF THERE. unless, hmm, the other day my tank blew up for the first time, i wonder if that was just a glitch or i can do that again.  I'll have to try that later.

Freakin' Sweet !
Message 1 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: TIP

Jun 11, 2003

Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

TIP :

DO NOT PARK AND SAVE A TANK IN THE GARAGE JUST WEST OF THE ONE AT OCEAN BEACH. IT'S TOO SMALL, AND ALTHOUGH IT FITS AND YOU CAN SQUIRM OUT, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET BACK IN THE DAMN THING AND NO WAY TO GET THE TANK OUT OF THERE. unless, hmm, the other day my tank blew up for the first time, i wonder if that was just a glitch or i can do that again.  I'll have to try that later.

wanna know how to kill a tank? fire! ... just take a flame thrower, which is found in the docks area, where all the heavy industry vehicles are found, and then go up to the garage door and wait until it opens ... you'll have to light the thing on fire 3 times... explode the thing, and you'll have to wait until the charred remains dissappear ... I don't know if you can do that all without getting a wanted level ... but if you wait enough time between setting it on fire, and make sure there's no cops around when you do it, it should be okay ... if you let the door close though, you'll have to do this all over again ....

and you'll have to let it blow up on yourself too, so the door will stay open, as you don't want to be knocked out of range for the door to close again ... and if you wait long enough, and if you don't look at the tank (have it in view) the charred remains will dissappear eventually
Message 2 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 11, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

TIP :

Yah, that sucks, that's why if I want to use the tank so badly, I do the tank cheat. I said if I want the tank SO BADLY, I do the tank cheat. Sure everyone hates cheaters, but I really want to use the tank. It's so cool.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 3 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Jun 11, 2003
Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
TIP :

Tip:

Do not right in All-Caps. It sounds like you are yelling.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 4 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 11, 2003
WELL CONSIDERING I AM TYPING, IT REALLY SHOULDN'T SOUND LIKE ANYTHING, NOW SHOULD IT ?  IF YOU ARE HEARING THINGS, THEN THAT'S JUST IT, YOU ARE HEARING THINGS, CRAZY.
Freakin' Sweet !
Message 5 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 11, 2003
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Message 6 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12847 posts

Jun 12, 2003
i had my tank blow up in gta2 (if thats what your talking about) the army blew me up with there tanks
MACH-99. The one. The only. The guy that has too many girls.
Message 7 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 13, 2003

Thanks for the tip.

Message 8 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jun 14, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
WELL CONSIDERING I AM TYPING, IT REALLY SHOULDN'T SOUND LIKE ANYTHING, NOW SHOULD IT ?  IF YOU ARE HEARING THINGS, THEN THAT'S JUST IT, YOU ARE HEARING THINGS, CRAZY.

its considered yelling and it looks like yelling.
Message 9 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes