Nov 26 2012
By: bosch_doc Splicer 65 posts

TBoGT Friends

5 replies 312 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Okay, I completed all the missions and I always call Armando and Henrique to hang out with me. Both of them have 100% like but Armando has 59% respect and Henriques has 38%. No matter what activities we do the respect doesn't go up. Any ideas what's wrong?:robotindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
500 posts

Re: TBoGT Friends

Nov 29, 2012

When they call you, do you just ignore the call sometimes when you cancel it, that happens to me when I play GTA4, when Brucie, Roman, Little Jacob or Packie call me, sometimes i press the circle button to cancel their call and it gives me a thumbs down, which the respect percentage drops down a little bit. I find that annoying sometimes though, especially when you have the option to cancel their plans and you don't even get a thumbs down or up lol, very weird.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Nov 30, 2012

They never call me because both of their "Likes" are 100% only the "Respect" isn't. Yeah on the regular GTA IV when you don't answer their call or when you refuse to do any activity with them they get a little bit disappointed so their "Likes" and "Respect" goes down a little. I'm still wondering on how to solve my problem in TBoGT. I don't get anymore thumbs up from them even after I dropped them off. :robotindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
500 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Try doing more than one activity with ur friend, that might work, not sure though. I think its cool that they allow you to do more than one activites, not sure how many you can do, I think it's up to 3 activites per friend.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 11, 2012

It doesn't work anymore. The maximum is 4 activities and I do all the activities that they like. I'm just not gonna call them for a long time so I get a thumbs down until it's low enough that the "Like" and "Respect" will go up again at the same time.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
500 posts

Dec 11, 2012

oh ok, well good luck, hopefully ur idea worked

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (264 Views)
0 Likes