Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 02 2003
By: Kiyami~ Wastelander 954 posts

Stupid Hillary King!!

22 replies 9 views Edited Jul 2, 2003

I can never beat that nerd in the stupid race for The Driver mission! The race starts and he's gone at the first turn. Any tips??

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4038 posts

Re: Stupid Hillary King!!

Jul 2, 2003
what i do is just make sure that i stick with him after the first turn, and i stay right on him and force him on the wrong side of the road, i got lucky and he hit a patriot head on. he got so far behind that it was smooth sailing from there.

Message Edited by ps213 on 07-02-2003 02:11 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jul 2, 2003
the sentinel has a higher top speed than the sabre turbo so just watch traffic.  you don't have to get out in front at the start.  just be a cautious driver and wait for him to mess up and you will win.  patience and a little luck should do him in

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,Kiyami wrote:

I can never beat that nerd in the stupid race for The Driver mission! The race starts and he's gone at the first turn. Any tips??

just follow right behind him the whole time, be patient and dont try and pass him until he messes up, which he usually does.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,ps213 wrote:
what i do is just make sure that i stick with him after the first turn, and i stay right on him and force him on the wrong side of the road, i got lucky and he hit a patriot head on. he got so far behind that it was smooth sailing from there.,

Message Edited by ps213 on 07-02-2003 02:11 PM

A Patriot? Those don't drive around in Vice City. They are only at the film studio, and Phil's place...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jul 2, 2003
at the very beginning, (first turn to the right) fishtail him, and your home free

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,Kiyami wrote:

Yah I had the same problem. I was lucky that he slammed against the wall. When he did that, I quickly got out of my car a blew out one of his tires. That's how I beat that mission.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4038 posts

Jul 2, 2003
Sorry curtismonks got it mixed up with a bj injection or what ever they are called
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,Kiyami wrote:

Yah I had the same problem. I was lucky that he slammed against the wall. When he did that, I quickly got out of my car a blew out one of his tires. That's how I beat that mission.

why did you take the time to do that?  i would have just left his azz in the dust

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,ps213 wrote:
Sorry curtismonks got it mixed up with a bj injection or what ever they are called

Ahh, ok. I was wondering what was going on Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes