Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: Stupid Bank...

Jul 3, 2003

The_Game_Guru wrote:

Joshingway wrote:

The_Game_Guru wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

Ok, well I drove by the bank on the Mainland after doing the mission "The Job", but it looked like the doors were closed, so I ignored it. Yesterday I found out they are actually openned, but from where I was before, they looked closed. So, I go in, and the bank is filled with Cubans... So I walk towards the stairs to go upstairs, and the alarm goes off, I crap my pants, and get 4 stars. I ran out of the bank, jumped in my Manana (lol), and drove off. I wasn't watching the road, and a spike strip blew out 2 of my right tires, and I slammed into a wall. Anywho, is there anyways (like with the cop uniform) to get upstairs in the bank? Also, if you make it up there, do you get any money or anything from the safe, or is it just a waste of space? Thanks!

P.s. - I told you guys about the music coming from that church on the first island a while ago. Well, I found out it only plays in the morning, starting at 10:00. So, in case you didn't hear it, you know why

Nah Curt. I checked all over the bank. It's just another place where you can go inside. You can't steal money or anything.

Woah,wait a second you CAN steal money, I did go here to see where. http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/482/482089.html

That's sooooo cool Joshingway! I never knew that, thanks! What I'm wondering though, is can you do it more than once?

Probably.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,Joshingway wrote:
,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Ok, well I drove by the bank on the Mainland after doing the mission "The Job", but it looked like the doors were closed, so I ignored it. Yesterday I found out they are actually openned, but from where I was before, they looked closed. So, I go in, and the bank is filled with Cubans... So I walk towards the stairs to go upstairs, and the alarm goes off, I crap my pants, and get 4 stars. I ran out of the bank, jumped in my Manana (lol), and drove off. I wasn't watching the road, and a spike strip blew out 2 of my right tires, and I slammed into a wall. Anywho, is there anyways (like with the cop uniform) to get upstairs in the bank? Also, if you make it up there, do you get any money or anything from the safe, or is it just a waste of space? Thanks!

P.s. - I told you guys about the music coming from that church on the first island a while ago. Well, I found out it only plays in the morning, starting at 10:00. So, in case you didn't hear it, you know why

Nah Curt. I checked all over the bank. It's just another place where you can go inside. You can't steal money or anything.

Woah,wait a second you CAN steal money, I did go here to see where. http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/482/482089.html

That's sooooo cool Joshingway! I never knew that, thanks! What I'm wondering though, is can you do it more than once?

Sweet... Thanks Joshingway.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 3, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

The_Game_Guru wrote:

Joshingway wrote:

The_Game_Guru wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

No problem
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,Joshingway wrote:
,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

No problem

oh my god crazy, its a bank so youmust be able to steal a lot, no

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Willior47 wrote:

,Joshingway wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,Joshingway wrote:
,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

No problem

oh my god crazy, its a bank so youmust be able to steal a lot, no

No, it's not a lot... You'd think it would be though...
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 3, 2003

note: i am quoting the post just before, its very big now...

well thats really odd, bank robber, GIMME 20 DOLLARS AHHHH!

you should be able to steal like 10000$ at a time that woould be crazy and each time you try again, the security gets harder each time.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 3, 2003

Willior47 wrote:

you should be able to steal like 10000$ at a time that woould be crazy and each time you try again, the security gets harder each time.

heheheh that would be funny as heck, soon there will be the army in the bank, blocking the door to the backroom, and there are 15 army guards in the building lol
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:

,Willior47 wrote:

heheheh that would be funny as heck, soon there will be the army in the bank, blocking the door to the backroom, and there are 15 army guards in the building lol

exactly!! it'll go from those pansy security guards, to like fbi dudes, and army guys guarding a door

Message Edited by Willior47 on 07-02-2003 11:17 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 3, 2003

Willior47 wrote:

Joshingway wrote:

Willior47 wrote:

exactly!! it'll go from those pansy security guards, to like fbi dudes, and army guys guarding a door

Message Edited by Willior47 on 07-02-2003 11:17 PM

Get the tear gas out
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:

,Willior47 wrote:

lol, that's a good idea...
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (8 Views)
0 Likes