Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 02 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Stupid Bank...

23 replies 13 views Edited Jul 2, 2003

Ok, well I drove by the bank on the Mainland after doing the mission "The Job", but it looked like the doors were closed, so I ignored it. Yesterday I found out they are actually openned, but from where I was before, they looked closed. So, I go in, and the bank is filled with Cubans... So I walk towards the stairs to go upstairs, and the alarm goes off, I crap my pants, and get 4 stars. I ran out of the bank, jumped in my Manana (lol), and drove off. I wasn't watching the road, and a spike strip blew out 2 of my right tires, and I slammed into a wall. Anywho, is there anyways (like with the cop uniform) to get upstairs in the bank? Also, if you make it up there, do you get any money or anything from the safe, or is it just a waste of space? Thanks!

P.s. - I told you guys about the music coming from that church on the first island a while ago. Well, I found out it only plays in the morning, starting at 10:00. So, in case you didn't hear it, you know why

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Re: Stupid Bank...

Jul 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Ok, well I drove by the bank on the Mainland after doing the mission "The Job", but it looked like the doors were closed, so I ignored it. Yesterday I found out they are actually openned, but from where I was before, they looked closed. So, I go in, and the bank is filled with Cubans... So I walk towards the stairs to go upstairs, and the alarm goes off, I crap my pants, and get 4 stars. I ran out of the bank, jumped in my Manana (lol), and drove off. I wasn't watching the road, and a spike strip blew out 2 of my right tires, and I slammed into a wall. Anywho, is there anyways (like with the cop uniform) to get upstairs in the bank? Also, if you make it up there, do you get any money or anything from the safe, or is it just a waste of space? Thanks!

P.s. - I told you guys about the music coming from that church on the first island a while ago. Well, I found out it only plays in the morning, starting at 10:00. So, in case you didn't hear it, you know why

Nah Curt. I checked all over the bank. It's just another place where you can go inside. You can't steal money or anything.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Nah Curt. I checked all over the bank. It's just another place where you can go inside. You can't steal money or anything.

Damn, that's a rip. Oh well, time to throw some Molotov's all over the Cubans inside I love being fire-proof, lol
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Damn, that's a rip. Oh well, time to throw some Molotov's all over the Cubans inside I love being fire-proof, lol

Fire-proof? What, do you get that after 100%?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

No, you get it when you reach level 12 in the fire truck R3 missions.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

The_Game_Guru wrote:

Oh. I should go try that. But one question Curt. Wasn't that the missions you were having trouble with? Or was it the ambulance missions?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,null,

The_Game_Guru wrote:

,null,

Oh. I should go try that. But one question Curt. Wasn't that the missions you were having trouble with? Or was it the ambulance missions?

Ya, it was one of them, but if you do them at Escobar Airport, it's easiest. If you ever have a car near the water, just spray the people into the ocean. It puts them out. But I think if you carfully push the CAR(s) into the ocean, it will work too. It will make it a lot easier to complete if that works (pushing the whole car in the ocean). But be careful not to blow it up. Go slowly
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 3, 2003
fire truck missinos were easyi think... fireproof, bah, who needs that

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 3, 2003

The_Game_Guru wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

Woah,wait a second you CAN steal money, I did go here to see where. http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/482/482089.html
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:
,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Woah,wait a second you CAN steal money, I did go here to see where. http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/482/482089.html

That's sooooo cool Joshingway! I never knew that, thanks! What I'm wondering though, is can you do it more than once?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes