Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2012
By: Andy55411 Hekseville Citizen 373 posts

Stunt from a movie pulled in GTA IV

[ Edited ]
6 replies 388 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

a little while back I was getting chased by the cops, bam, out of no where the stunt that Jason Statham in the movie called  "death race" where he took his car and started driving backwards and firing his guns at the car that was following him popped in my head, held my handbreak and steared my car left and swang it around till my front end is facing the cop cars front (driving backwards) and unloaded my full auto MP5 and took out the two cops inside. if you need a great way of shaking those blues and reds off of your tail, try this stunt, it works great when done right, but then again its not all that hard. I pulled this stunt again today before randoms coming in to the game to kick everyone. today I had 5 of 6 stars when I did this.

keep in mind, make sure you're on a strightaway with little to no cars. a good place to try this is the air port. I'm sure a lot of people have done this but hey, never hurts to post it in-case people that don't know about this will.

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (388 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10974 posts

Re: Stunt from a movie pulled in GTA IV

Oct 25, 2012

Death Race I'm pretty sure I had watched after already completing the playthrough of Grand Theft Auto IV, so the Jason Statham-inspired stunts were in short supply. Not that I'm specifically thinking of action movies to apply to any particular game in question.

Rather, I think it's just the opposite. Being able to know what a game does and how it operates, that's usually what's on my mind when playing any game. That's not to say that with the Grand Theft Auto series I haven't explored into its expansive options for creativity. Back when playing Grand Theft Auto III for the first time, I would literally cause pileups of vehicles in the road just to see how much havoc I could get away with. Sniping at the ambulance crew members and the cops and everyone else from a rooftop in the distance, there was some good times to be had.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Oct 25, 2012
For some reason I'm surprised that you know that movie. I've liked all of the movies I've seen of Jason Statham. he usually does does some good movies like the transporter movies. sounds like the 911 were kept busy lol. when I see a ambulance I usually gotta scratch my trigger finger and kill that ambulance crew and sometimes the ambulance all together, don't know why but I just have to, my trigger finger says so anyways hahaha.
I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (376 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10974 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I'm a fan of Jason Statham's work, having seen much of it over the years. From his role in The One (with Jet Li) to this year's addition of Safe, he's in a lot of interesting action movies - and I do like action movies. The Expendables is one of my most hated films that he's been in, though.

Putting on pounds was another action I think I did for a little while just to see how it worked out in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. While kind of neat, that wasn't really my thing when it came to going through the story as Fat Carl. Starting out as the guy you know and being that guy, why change it to anyone else? I remember playing through some of Saint's Row 2, which is big on customization. So I ended up making the ugliest, chunkiest woman I could and giving her a man voice. The game was so bad that it was funny. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Sometimes those are the best ones. I didn't know there was such a game that let you do that haha. I heard of "the expendables" but I don't remember if I ever watched it. I don't really get in to the story (aka campaign) all that often unless it can hold my attention long enough to suck me in to it, like mw2 did, I loved the ending but lets not get off topic too much lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Jan 7, 2014

lol @ rockstar still keeping hollywood relevant somewhat. on topic, dont know if you consider trevors walking away from the exploding house a "stunt" but it seems really similar to the run down with the rock when he is walking away from the same type of explosion. speaking of which if you blow up gas tanks during gunfights you get the same type of cinematic senario in slow-mo. next gen game on current gen console. red dead, la noire and gta all rolled up into one joint.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9536 posts

Jan 7, 2014
I do this all the time in games
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (60 Views)
0 Likes