Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 19 2003
By: Billie~ Sackboy 570 posts
Offline

Staunton Island garage. How many?

10 replies 14 views Edited Jun 19, 2003
I read somewhere that you could fit up to seven cars in the Staunton Island garage. I've been able to fit six and I've been able to get them all out. Of course, to get some of them out I have to move some cars to get them out, mind you. I currently have a Cheetah, an FBI Car, a BF Injection, a Mafia Sentinel, a Diablo Stallion, and I had the bullet-proof Patriot that Ray gave me in there. What kind and how many have you been able to get in there and get out? Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003

,
,
,Billie wrote:
I read somewhere that you could fit up to seven cars in the Staunton Island garage. I've been able to fit six and I've been able to get them all out. Of course, to get some of them out I have to move some cars to get them out, mind you. I currently have a Cheetah, an FBI Car, a BF Injection, a Mafia Sentinel, a Diablo Stallion, and I had the bullet-proof Patriot that Ray gave me in there. What kind and how many have you been able to get in there and get out? Roll on!!
,
,

You can fit 7 small cars in there, like a Manana or something. But, I don't suggest you do this. This eventaully will cause your game to delete some if not all the cars in your garage. Do you really wanna lose your BP Patriot? I wouldn't...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2003
Offline
570 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003
-_-' Actually I lost the Patriot 'cause I used it at the very end of the game to do that last part. But whatever....Roll on.
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003

,
,
,Billie wrote:
-_-' Actually I lost the Patriot 'cause I used it at the very end of the game to do that last part. But whatever....Roll on.
,
,

Oh, ok. That's cool then. I actually should have done that, but I didn't wanna lose my precious BP Patriot
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2003
Offline
570 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003

Actually last time I used the bullet=-proof Barracks Ol' you get when you do that mission for One-Armed Phil. I lost it but I still had the Patriot. Why, what'd you use for that mission?

Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003

,
,
,Billie wrote:
,

Actually last time I used the bullet=-proof Barracks Ol' you get when you do that mission for One-Armed Phil. I lost it but I still had the Patriot. Why, what'd you use for that mission?


,
,

I think I spawned a tank (with a cheat) and just went in full force, lol
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2003
Offline
570 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003

Seems that would've been the easier way....Kill the Cartel with the gun thing on top and blow up the trucks by ramming them. Makes sense which explains exactly why I didn't do it...--slaps her forehead-- I"m an idiot sometimes...Okay, most of the time but anyway....

Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003

,
,
,Billie wrote:
,

Seems that would've been the easier way....Kill the Cartel with the gun thing on top and blow up the trucks by ramming them. Makes sense which explains exactly why I didn't do it...--slaps her forehead-- I"m an idiot sometimes...Okay, most of the time but anyway....


,
,

With the tank, I just plowed through everyone and everything, then got out, went up the stairs loaded with so many explosives, body armor, other guns, and health. lol, I was invincible... almost
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2003
Offline
570 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 19, 2003
That's what I did and I guess after that is when I lost the Patriot. I love the news report after you blow up the 'copter. ''Yeah, when that 'copter finally whent down, it was better than the fireworks on the Fourth of July!" For some reason I find that totally amusing.....
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/17/2003
Offline
602 posts
 

Re: Staunton Island garage. How many?

Jun 20, 2003
The problem is, is that you have some big cars in there. I've got 7 in there.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes