Nov 18 2013
By: ladybug17 I Only Post Everything 719 posts

Spawn points getting worse during missions?

3 replies 55 views Edited Nov 18, 2013

As of maybe the last week I've noticed when online, and you start a mission, it spawns your car in a ridiculous spot! For some reason, occassionally, the car will appear several blocks away, way too far to run to! And yet your teammate's car may appear right in front of you.

A few days ago, I started a mission with one other person. I spawned in the downtown. The other person spawned out by Sandy Shores, lol. I had to wait for them to drive to my location so we could do the mission!

Other times, everyone's vehicle spawns a distance to far to run to! It never used to do this, but lately it seems to be getting worse! Anyone having these issues?

Message 1 of 4 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Spawn points getting worse during missions?

Nov 18, 2013
I noticed the same thing! Before I enter a mission I make sure I'm in the car I wanna use before I join. After the mission starts it's usually right there so make sure you have a vehicle with a tracker close before you start and it should be there. I also noticed that people spawn in different areas even tho you are on the same team again I think it had to do with where you are when you accept the mission.
Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I once strarted a mission I spawned in the middle of the freeway only to be run over losing a life instantly

Message 3 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
719 posts

Nov 18, 2013

LOL.

I seriously just did a mission like 15 minutes ago, and my car spawned on top of this other guy's car! Like, right on top, lined up perfectly! He tried to get in his own car and ended up in mine, backed up, got out to go to his own, and it ripped my door off, lol.

Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Likes