Aug 13 2003
By: BlackGoku~ I Only Post Everything 1193 posts

Sopilers on Vice city

5 replies 6 views Edited Aug 13, 2003
Ok I still don't under stand something I have read this somewhere I forgot where but it says that tommys old boss was the one who set up the deal is this ture? if not than who did? and why did Luce backstab you why?
FEEL THE POWER OF THE VIDEO GAME MASTER
Message 1 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Sopilers on Vice city

Aug 13, 2003

,Black Goku wrote:
Ok I still don't under stand something I have read this somewhere I forgot where but it says that tommys old boss was the one who set up the deal is this ture? if not than who did? and why did Luce backstab you why?

Luce? Don't you mean Lance? He backstabs you because you don't cut him in, and pay him enough (AKA treat him equal).
Message 2 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4741 posts

Aug 13, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Black Goku wrote:

Luce? Don't you mean Lance? He backstabs you because you don't cut him in, and pay him enough (AKA treat him equal).

And does he mean SPOILERS, not sopliers???
Message 3 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6960 posts

Aug 13, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Black Goku wrote:

I thought he was working for Sonny Forelli as well, I dunno I forget, it's been a while.

• Apple MacBook Pro:
2.33 Ghz Core Duo | 256mb X1600 | 3GB's DD2 RAM | 200GB HD •
• Linux / Windoze PC: 3.4 Ghz Pentium D | nVidia BFG 7800 GS | 3.5 GB's DDR RAM | 1.25 TB RAID 0 •

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 4 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
954 posts

Aug 13, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Black Goku wrote:

Lance is a baby...I wouldn't wanna mess with Tommy.
Message 5 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

Aug 13, 2003

LOL, Lance is a baby, Your rite, . but you cant blame him with a name like lance vance...

Email: ghostofwar69@hotmail.com
New Game: GTA: SA
New CD: Steve Vai - Passion and Warfare
New DVD: G3 Live In Denver
Message 6 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes