Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 15 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts
Offline

Some Cool GTA Ideas

9 replies 14 views Edited Jun 15, 2003

Well, I have a ton of GTA ideas, so I will post a few. I wanna know what you think of them, and you can add to them if you wish. Here are a few of my ideas:

,
  1. ,
  2. Allow you to drop bombs from air vehicles (airplanes & choppers) to destroy targets below.
  3. ,
  4. Allow your character to purchase an airport as a save house. How cool would that be?!?
  5. ,
  6. Allow for bigger vehicles to be used... Like passanger planes (which would be harder to steal. They could have air marshals on board. The only way to steal one would be to find one on the gate at the airport). Another vehicle should be a small ship... Not a boat, but a small ship.
  7. ,
  8. You probably all saw my idea for putting stuff in the back of your vehicle. If not, the post is down a little ways on the page.
  9. ,
  10. Smarter cops. Don't get me wrong, the cops in Vice City are pretty smart, but here are a few ideas for the cops: If your in a building, make them go into a "stand off" mod, where they have SWAT and stuff outside, taking cover, and have them storm the building strategicly... At anytime they could throw a flashbang into the building, and SWAT could storm in, taking you down. Another thing is to have SWAT ride on the outside of the Enforcer as well as inside. In real life, SWAT usually rides inside and outside of a vehicle, wheather it be a van or a pickup truck. It would allow for more SWAT members in a vehicle. The military acts un-realistic. They wouldn't be called into a chase, but since they are cool in GTA, I think they should act more realistic by parking tanks across the street, with military personel on the roofs, and men in the turret pointing straight at you/your vehicle. They would shout out stuff like "Sir, halt your vehicle or we will open fire" or "Stop your vehicle, or we will use force to stop you!" or "Sir, stop your vehicle or we will take you out!". Either way, what's the point of having Flatbeds in the chase? I mean, they don't have many guys inside... The Barrack OL is enough... and the tank. Also, normal police officers should use the P.I.T. meneuver, instead of doing a headon ramming to your car. I mean, come on... NOT REALISTIC!
  11. ,
  12. Use some more modern day things... I have seen on TV some vehicles have something on the bottom of them that shoots out flames if the car is being broken into. Some of the vehicles should have that in GTA. Not all, but some of the expensive cars could have that. It'd be a suprise when you steal one, because it'd be there on random cars. Also, some cars in a police chase have something in it where the police can just shut down the car, ending chases quickly. I think some of the expensive cars should have this, and you wouldn't know until it was too late.
  13. ,
  14. Have some new side missions, like Tow Truck driver, where you have to tow vehicles, which wouldn't be easy as you have a time limit plus you have to line your truck up, back up, and jack the vehicle up to tow it. It could even have the little flashing lights on the roof. Another side mission could be "Repo man", where you drive a van, and have to pick up stuff all over the island within a time limit. There will be some gang members around the object you have to pick up, which will make it harder for you to get the object. You will be allowed out of your vehicle for 30 seconds, so you gotta hurry
,

Well, what do you guys think?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
,

Well, I have a ton of GTA ideas, so I will post a few. I wanna know what you think of them, and you can add to them if you wish. Here are a few of my ideas:


,
,
those are some good ideas, but the thing im really hoping for is that they let you choose what gang you get to work for like gta1&2 and other gangs hate you if you work for certain gangs, like if you work for the Triads the Yardies start to hate you.  this would be cool cause then there would be different storylines for each gang, giving the game even more replay value. thats the main thing i want in the next gta. it would be cool to be able to choose which way you want the story to go.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003

,
,
,vak851 wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
,

Well, I have a ton of GTA ideas, so I will post a few. I wanna know what you think of them, and you can add to them if you wish. Here are a few of my ideas:


,
,
those are some good ideas, but the thing im really hoping for is that they let you choose what gang you get to work for like gta1&2 and other gangs hate you if you work for certain gangs, like if you work for the Triads the Yardies start to hate you.  this would be cool cause then there would be different storylines for each gang, giving the game even more replay value. thats the main thing i want in the next gta. it would be cool to be able to choose which way you want the story to go.

,
,

I like that idea, but I also like the way GTA3 and VC are make, where you sorta back-stab people. But with your idea, you get multipul endings. I just got another idea... At the end of VC, with 100%, you get henchmen... I think you should get that at the very start of the next GTA. It would help you out on some missions. I think it'd be a good idea...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,vak851 wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
,

Well, I have a ton of GTA ideas, so I will post a few. I wanna know what you think of them, and you can add to them if you wish. Here are a few of my ideas:


,
,
those are some good ideas, but the thing im really hoping for is that they let you choose what gang you get to work for like gta1&2 and other gangs hate you if you work for certain gangs, like if you work for the Triads the Yardies start to hate you.  this would be cool cause then there would be different storylines for each gang, giving the game even more replay value. thats the main thing i want in the next gta. it would be cool to be able to choose which way you want the story to go.

,
,

I like that idea, but I also like the way GTA3 and VC are make, where you sorta back-stab people. But with your idea, you get multipul endings. I just got another idea... At the end of VC, with 100%, you get henchmen... I think you should get that at the very start of the next GTA. It would help you out on some missions. I think it'd be a good idea...
,
,

you should be able to buy protection, like bodyguards or even a police escort from crooked cops whenever you might need it. another thing they must include is swimming cause its kinda ridiculous how this guy can rise to the top of the crime world but dies when he falls in water. 
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/01/2002
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003
i think they should bring back the auto shops from gta2 where they would fit your car with weapons also another service could be bullit proofing cars it would also be cool if the character could kick out the windsheild of the car he was driving and shoot forward just my input
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003

,
,
,GTA GOD wrote:
i think they should bring back the auto shops from gta2 where they would fit your car with weapons also another service could be bullit proofing cars it would also be cool if the character could kick out the windsheild of the car he was driving and shoot forward just my input
,
,

yeah they should bring back those shops for putting guns on cars, it would be awesome to drive around and shoot at people.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003

,
,
,vak851 wrote:

,
,
,GTA GOD wrote:
i think they should bring back the auto shops from gta2 where they would fit your car with weapons also another service could be bullit proofing cars it would also be cool if the character could kick out the windsheild of the car he was driving and shoot forward just my input
,
,

yeah they should bring back those shops for putting guns on cars, it would be awesome to drive around and shoot at people.
,
,

Isn't that what drive-bys are for?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/01/2002
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003


CurtisMonks wrote:


vak851 wrote:


GTA GOD wrote:
i think they should bring back the auto shops from gta2 where they would fit your car with weapons also another service could be bullit proofing cars it would also be cool if the character could kick out the windsheild of the car he was driving and shoot forward just my input


yeah they should bring back those shops for putting guns on cars, it would be awesome to drive around and shoot at people.


Isn't that what drive-bys are for?


yea but it would enable you to shoot forward
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 15, 2003

,
,
,GTA GOD wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,vak851 wrote:

,
,
,GTA GOD wrote:
i think they should bring back the auto shops from gta2 where they would fit your car with weapons also another service could be bullit proofing cars it would also be cool if the character could kick out the windsheild of the car he was driving and shoot forward just my input
,
,

yeah they should bring back those shops for putting guns on cars, it would be awesome to drive around and shoot at people.
,
,

Isn't that what drive-bys are for?
,
,

yea but it would enable you to shoot forward
,
,

Motorcycles in Vice City...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/31/2002
Offline
2294 posts
 

Re: Some Cool GTA Ideas

Jun 18, 2003

ya thats what the motorcycles are for, but gta 3 would have been so much better if it 1) motorcycles,

,

2)some other types of vehicles like fighter gets, or hover crafts, and i agree with the idea about the passenger planes and the marshals, that would be fun.

,

3) if when fighting, you could jump and then kick people.\

,

4)if it had helecopters

,

5)if you could jump out of moving cars.

,

6)if you could switch into first person mode for some shoot outs. like if you pushed all the shoulder buttons at the same time outside of a car.

,

7)maybe submarines

,

8)two player mode. this would open a world of opportunities, like double drive bys, one player could drive a boat, the other could  shoot.one player could rob a bank, the could post up and snipe out the cops and then drive getaway

,

thats all for now i'll post the rest later.

---------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes