Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5768 posts

Re: Show US your Custom Plate!

Oct 19, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
Hopefully they will make an android app....

Hopefully they will let you make them with a browser..I only have a TracFone (LG500G)..it only has a basic operating system..it browses but not very well. I don't use a cell much and it does what I need for now..the upside it only costs me about $81 a year,the phone itself cost me $16 with shipping and I have over 1,900 mins/units on it..I guess Rockstar only likes iIdiot users :smileyvery-happy:

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one"

-Benjamin Franklin-
Message 11 of 41 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Oct 20, 2013
So we are idiots for having smart phones? Okay.
Message 12 of 41 (157 Views)
Fender Bender
4209 posts

Oct 20, 2013
They should make a way through your computer to do this. Its not fair only apple users get this option.
Message 13 of 41 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5768 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Smart phones no but iPhone maybe :smileytongue: I mean they are selling you probably less than $50 worth of electronics and labor for $799 or a fee plus 2 year plan..trust me I have taken apart and fixed a couple of them for friends. I mean iPhone's work for the technically challenged..if you can't tell I dislike Crapple..err I mean Apple :smileyvery-happy:

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one"

-Benjamin Franklin-
Message 14 of 41 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Oct 21, 2013

ChrispyCritter wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Smart phones no but iPhone maybe :smileytongue: I mean they are selling you probably less than $50 worth of electronics and labor for $799 or a fee plus 2 year plan..trust me I have taken apart and fixed a couple of them for friends. I mean iPhone's work for the technically challenged..if you can't tell I dislike Crapple..err I mean Apple :smileyvery-happy:

To that I'll agree. Apple is a complete joke.

Message 15 of 41 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Suprised to see this thread still going... Oh wait... Trolls...

Post a Pic Or Leave, Comments about how you can't afford the worlds most common phone are not needed. How ever you spin it....

ChrispyCritter wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Kids...

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Message 16 of 41 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Oct 21, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

TornadicInferno wrote:

i did make a custom plate but never showed up in game.  did i not do something to get it in the game?

Yep, take a car to a Los Santos Customs shop and spend $200 on a private plate through 'Plates'

Or, Pull up the App on your IPhone. Go to the car you want the plate on... change nothing and press order.... This will only add your custom plate you'll see it on the order ticket. The cost is free! Save 200$.

Once in the game go to customs shop and they'll install it for free... an extra step using your phone... but you can save 200$ if it matters :smileyhappy:

Message 17 of 41 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Project_Ares wrote:

Suprised to see this thread still going... Oh wait... Trolls...

Post a Pic Or Leave, Comments about how you can't afford the worlds most common phone are not needed. How ever you spin it....

ChrispyCritter wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Kids...

However you spin it is that Rockstar has failed to deliver an app that they promised to Android users. The irritation is 100% justified.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 18 of 41 (113 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Then bash RockStar... It's not apples fault.

I felt the same way when GTA 4 DLC wasn't released for PS3!

"The irritation is 100% justified....." Harldy...

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE A PIC TO POST?

Message 19 of 41 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Funny how the one I took awhile ago was also on the Dominator.

NCML

Message 20 of 41 (94 Views)