Jul 27 2003
By: mskatthew~ First Son 5 posts

Saving

4 replies 6 views Edited Jul 27, 2003

When I save on GTA Vice City it says:

Warning! One or more cheats have been activated. This may affect your save game. It is recommended that you do not save this game.      

Can I still save or what                                                                

Message 1 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Re: Saving

Jul 27, 2003

,mskatthew wrote:

Warning! One or more cheats have been activated. This may affect your save game. It is recommended that you do not save this game.      

Can I still save or what                                                                

You already posted this.
Message 2 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jul 27, 2003

,mskatthew wrote:

Can I still save or what                                                                

dont save it then... cheats are enabled and if you save you can t get 100 percent on that file
Message 3 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 27, 2003

,mskatthew wrote:

Can I still save or what                                                                

If you post this one more time, I'm going to tell you it's safe to save your freakin' game!
Message 4 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 27, 2003
You can save it just save on a different file
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes