Sackboy
501 posts

Re: Rockstar is acting grimey

Nov 21, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Albatross stop it. They made 1 billion + and are owned by take two interactive. They have money

LOL "Albatross":

Albatross

Message 11 of 20 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Nov 21, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

Yeah Rockstar, don't spend any time fixing the technical problems with this game. Make sure you spend your time adding broken bottles, beach clothing, a slow 50 year old van and even less ways for us to earn money and XP in the game. Grand Theft Auto V has basically become a slightly more interactive version of PlayStation Home.

Lmao! That's a huge diss!

But sadly, these recent changes to GTA V have been ruining the experience. It seems like they're not even listening to people's feedback anymore. Is someone else in charge or something? Beginning to lose faith in Rockstar.

Message 12 of 20 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26407 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Albatross stop it. They made 1 billion + and are owned by take two interactive. They have money

Oh puh-lease. Don't act like you're so above it. Wouldn't you want to make as much money as you can? And if you say "no", then you're not being honest. It's a BUSINESS. They're not trying to be your friends, this isn't personal, and they certainly aren't making games "for the betterment of the gamer community".

You sound like one of those Cure fans I used to run into all the time who'd say "oh everything is so commercial". Yeah, that's the point. You want to make money. Look at it this way, the more money they make on GTA V means they can take a chance on something new, and not have to worry about it bankrupting the studio.

Message 13 of 20 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 21, 2013

I still play online every day. Maybe races were cut a little too much but they were giving way too much RP before. It's broadened my horizons, actually. There's still plenty of money to be made doing missions. If it's too easy, people lose interest- they're trying to find a middle ground.

Message 14 of 20 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 21, 2013
CaptainAlbator PlayStation MVP Nov 20

Add Comment Kudo 0

ToXiC_Skiils wrote: Albatross stop it. They made 1 billion + and are owned by take two interactive. They have money

Oh puh-lease. Don't act like you're so above it. Wouldn't you want to make as much money as you can? And if you say "no", then you're not being honest. It's a BUSINESS. They're not trying to be your friends, this isn't personal, and they certainly aren't making games "for the betterment of the gamer community".

You sound like one of those Cure fans I used to run into all the time who'd say "oh everything is so commercial". Yeah, that's the point. You want to make money. Look at it this way, the more money they make on GTA V means they can take a chance on something new, and not have to worry about it bankrupting the studio.

***I LOVE THE CURE***
Message 15 of 20 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Nov 21, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:

***I LOVE THE CURE***

too commercial : P

yup it's a business, if you feel it's too expensive don't spend the money.  I had ten cars ,all classes, modded not spending extra money, it wasn't hard.   I spent $20. 00 because I wanted to redo some of my choices.  after playing 300 hours MP & SP it didn't seem like much of an expenditure.

Message 16 of 20 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2050 posts

Nov 22, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

LOL "Albatross":

Albatross

Truly worthy of an "L-O-L".

Great job.

Message 17 of 20 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3505 posts

Nov 22, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Can you really say that deep down you're actually surprised by this? How many copies did GTA V sell so far? Roughly about thirty million copies. Even if only a third of those people play online, that's still ten million people a day that log in and play. Servers cost money, so does security, physical storage space, patches, and they need people to do all the work to make it happen.

The gaming industry, despite the most popular belief among the gamer cognoscenti, does not run on happy thoughts. It takes money. You want all these things like online play, monthly updates, free downloads, gameplay improvements? Well they have to be paid for somehow, and I don't begrudge Rockstar for making as much as they can before the game goes back on the shelf for countless people.

Then they should have had online passes so the people who bought the game used would pay $10. Either that, or they should have been honest from the start and just admitted that Grand Theft Auto Online was going to be a pay (again)-to-play service. They basically pulled the rug out from under everybody after we all bought the game.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 18 of 20 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3505 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013

There is an article on Rockstar's website about a bonus RP and cash weekend. I commented on their article and pointed out that even with the "bonus" RP and cash, we still don't even make half of what we originally made before Rockstar lowered everything TWICE via a patch. Rockstar then proceeded to delete my comment (and a second time after I reposted it) and then blocked me from commenting on their website. More than half of the comments on that article were deleted for *clears throat* being "off-topic." Grand Theft Auto was supposed to be a parody, but Rockstar has become the parody.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 19 of 20 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6537 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

Rockstar seems to be doing everything in their power to make it impossible to legitmately make money and gain XP in the Grand Theft Auto V online. It seems like after every patch they release for this game, you get less and less money and XP for missions. And they wonder why people resort to glitches? They are trying so hard to force people to actually spend $20 for $1 million virtual dollars. It's like they're deliberately trying to tick people off (and it's working).

Look man  why  would you say that?  it still easier to make money in online than offline.   They are not making anyone spend anything show me how?. Becuase you make less in missions  now than before. Be realistic.. People were cheating the game and still are.

If people want to spend money then let them, I know people who have. Until they have to unlock the proper rank  to attain, it means nothing to spend 20$ for 1 million.    My only gripe is to get rid  killing people in the open, make hand to hand combat only.

Blowing people cars up and owner is stuck with the bill make it so the person who  blowed it up can be sued or pick up the cost. If they dont have the money then  the game take away their weapons or mission money till they cover such cost..  Make it so  griefers lose their weapons and can not buy any.

The game has death match for a reason. People need to use it.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 20 of 20 (67 Views)