Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 09 2013
By: bookepride Treasure Hunter 4467 posts

Regaring buying heli's, boats, and the tank [Info]

3 replies 80 views Edited Oct 9, 2013

To sum it up, you don't really get them for "free". Yes, you can own what ever you buy, but everytime you want to use one, you have to call in to have it delivered to you - which costs 1k each time. That will eventually add up. Especially if you don't have that much money.

Since most of those spawn in-game, I seriously just think the tank is worth it. Then again if someone has a sticky bomb or what ever you're pretty much toast..

I've just bought the seadoo only. Don't think I'll be buying any special vehicle unless R* changes how you have to call and pay 1k.

YB

Message 1 of 4 (80 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4867 posts

Re: Regaring buying heli's, boats, and the tank [Info]

Oct 9, 2013

I'm hoping that at some point in the near future they'll let us buy an apartment with a heli pad. That would make a lot of sense.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 2 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3951 posts

Oct 9, 2013

$1k doesn't seem like a big deal, just rob a store & ur covered, the most money i've gotten from a single store was $6k

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Are you sure about that stick bomb. I shot the tank at the base with 3 missiles and unloaded the cannon on it with the jet and it still blew me up
mods must not like me much. almost every thread i have made either gets locked or moved to thread graveyards. thank you mods for making my visits here as unpleasent as possible
Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes