Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2003
By: Schizoid~ Uncharted Territory 2072 posts

Ramage #10 (GTAVC)

8 replies 5 views Edited Jul 22, 2003
I read this on a website --- "WARNING - It has been brought to my attention that if you fail this
rampage, it will not appear again. So make sure you complete it the
first time!" thats the one w/ a spaz 12 i beleive. anyone else hear this?
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Re: Ramage #10 (GTAVC)

Jul 22, 2003
,Schizoid wrote:
I read this on a website --- "WARNING - It has been brought to my attention that if you fail this
I have heard about that before.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:

yeah but it's too easy to fail

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:

I've never heard of that one before, but all the Rampages are easy IMO. First time around you should be able to beat them. What's good is that they appear in the same spot if you fail them, unlike GTA3 you'd have to run around trying to find the other location
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Schizoid wrote:

I've never heard of that one before, but all the Rampages are easy IMO. First time around you should be able to beat them. What's good is that they appear in the same spot if you fail them, unlike GTA3 you'd have to run around trying to find the other location
yeah i know, i remember being in one spot and doing it, and failing it on purpose because i got a warning level and just want it so i kill cops easier without having to put the code in again, and then after i failed i would go back and it would be gone, and that got me mad
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Candyman045 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Schizoid wrote:

yeah i know, i remember being in one spot and doing it, and failing it on purpose because i got a warning level and just want it so i kill cops easier without having to put the code in again, and then after i failed i would go back and it would be gone, and that got me mad

Are you talking about GTA3 or GTA: VC?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Candyman045 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Schizoid wrote:

im talking about GTA3, i was replying to what you said about the rampages changes where they are....
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,Candyman045 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Candyman045 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Schizoid wrote:

im talking about GTA3, i was replying to what you said about the rampages changes where they are....

Oh, ok. I thought you were talking about the one Rampage in VC that dissapears...
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jul 22, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Candyman045 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Candyman045 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Schizoid wrote:

Oh, ok. I thought you were talking about the one Rampage in VC that dissapears...
this is all very confusing,lol
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes