Aug 05 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Raise Your Criminal Rank Over 125 Points in a Minute!

10 replies 2 views Edited Aug 5, 2003

I know, I know, it sounds like a weight lose commercial, but it's not. If you want to increase your criminal rank by over 125 points in less than a minute, just do what I did:

• Make sure you have a wanted level of 3 or more. 6 stars is best.
  • Go to your Hyman Condo, and get into the Maverick on the roof.
  • Fly to the VCPD when the Police Maverick is on the helipad on the roof, and blow it up with a rocket launcher.
  • Now look aorund. There should be a chopper that you use in the "Chopper Checkpoint" missions sitting on the roof. It's on the roof of the building you start the "G-Spotlight" mission in. Blow it up!
  • Now look up. There should be a police helicopter above you by now. If not, just wait a second or so. Now blow it up!
  • Now fly back to your Hyman Condo. There is a Maverick sitting on the helipad. It is there 99% of the time when you do this "routine". Get out of your chopper, and BLOW IT UP!
  • Get back into your chopper, and repeat.

This gets a lot of points fast! I hope this helps you guys and gals out to get those rankings up there

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Re: Raise Your Criminal Rank Over 125 Points in a Minute!

Aug 5, 2003
.Damn. Your good. Thanks Curtis.

Message Edited by Gohst on 08-04-2003 10:34 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Aug 5, 2003
damn thats good
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 5, 2003

,Gohst wrote:
.Damn. Your good. Thanks Curtis.,

Message Edited by Gohst on 08-04-2003 10:34 PM

heh, thanks. I thought I'd post it for you guys and gals trying to reach Godfather like I am starting to do now. It still takes a while, but it is like, 4 times faster doing it my way
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Aug 5, 2003
ah yeah i did that but.go to the millitary base get on the big blue hangar.now walk around a liltle and wait for the hunter to pop up.then get on the flat part and just keep zoming in and out.and it pops up everytime lmao.then you can kill tons of people on top of that and sometimes kill police chopers
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Aug 5, 2003
Ive done that before. Now thats BORING.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 5, 2003

,cman199 wrote:
ah yeah i did that but.go to the millitary base get on the big blue hangar.now walk around a liltle and wait for the hunter to pop up.then get on the flat part and just keep zoming in and out.and it pops up everytime lmao.then you can kill tons of people on top of that and sometimes kill police chopers

Thanks. I just tried that now, and have gone from 15,000 to almost 30,000 in an hour That worked well... It's boring as hell though, lol
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Aug 5, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

I know, I know, it sounds like a weight lose commercial, but it's not. If you want to increase your criminal rank by over 125 points in less than a minute, just do what I did:

• Fly to the VCPD when the Police Maverick is on the helipad on the roof, and blow it up with a rocket launcher.
  • Now look aorund. There should be a chopper that you use in the "Chopper Checkpoint" missions sitting on the roof. It's on the roof of the building you start the "G-Spotlight" mission in. Blow it up!
  • Now look up. There should be a police helicopter above you by now. If not, just wait a second or so. Now blow it up!
  • Now fly back to your Hyman Condo. There is a Maverick sitting on the helipad. It is there 99% of the time when you do this "routine". Get out of your chopper, and BLOW IT UP!

This gets a lot of points fast! I hope this helps you guys and gals out to get those rankings up there

Thanks for the advice.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Aug 5, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Thats the kind of goods I was lookin for yesterday. Thanks man.
Socom 2: Madcap Inter. server: elias's back
Fight fire with Napalm.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Aug 5, 2003

hope we can find a better way.casue yeah its boring

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes