Jul 10 2003
By: Deimos187~ First Son 28 posts

REALLY EASY WAY TO GET THE HUNTER FROM ARMY BASE!!! (no uniform needed)

11 replies 3 views Edited Jul 10, 2003
alright, first you're gonna need a maverick, fly in low from the north to the army base to the wall where the hunter is. go over the wall low and bail out quick, jump in the hunter and take off. the army never seems to notice me when i do this. i tried it with the sea sparrow and they shot me down, but the maverick works every time.
Message 1 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Re: REALLY EASY WAY TO GET THE HUNTER FROM ARMY BASE!!! (no uniform needed)

Jul 10, 2003

,Deimos187 wrote:
alright, first you're gonna need a maverick, fly in low from the north to the army base to the wall where the hunter is. go over the wall low and bail out quick, jump in the hunter and take off. the army never seems to notice me when i do this. i tried it with the sea sparrow and they shot me down, but the maverick works every time.

i doesn't work every time.

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 2 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jul 10, 2003
ahhh nothing new i have seen that posted here over and over again....but good to know
Gamercard
Message 3 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jul 11, 2003

,Deimos187 wrote:

If you haven't beat the rampage near the base yet (on lawn near base).. just pick it up and walk in and take the Hunter.  During the rampage no military members are at the base.  The only downfall is that you do have to carry the minigun in their.  The best way is to use a motorcycle so you can just grab the rampage and drive to the back of the base.
Socom 2 name: gangs66
Clan Name: Wild Knights Dark Knights
EA sports username: bholkup66
AIM Name: holkupb
Message 4 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 11, 2003

,Deimos187 wrote:

That works only half the time... I do it just by landing , and then getting out and getting it without them noticing, no problem, just land where theres no people, and get out and make it quick
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 5 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 11, 2003
It doesn't work every single time. Occasionally they do shoot you...

Message 6 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 11, 2003
I'm trying to get the hunter where EXACTLY (north south east or west and which hangar if its in one) is it located in the army base i don't have time to run about while being shot at.  I have the maveric right now, and i can still use the rampage.
Message 7 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jul 11, 2003

,Soundwave_ wrote:
I'm trying to get the hunter where EXACTLY (north south east or west and which hangar if its in one) is it located in the army base i don't have time to run about while being shot at.  I have the maveric right now, and i can still use the rampage.

It's in the section furthest to the north on plain tarmac (not in  hangar or on helipad) beside some tents.
Message 8 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jul 11, 2003

k i'm in the base on the roof of the big building and i don't see it anywhere, do i need a certain completion or should i just go away for a bit?

Once i have the hunter if i bring it back to my place by the stadium with the huge garages will it stay on the roof once i save?

Also why isn't my maverick on the roof all the time?

Message 9 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jul 11, 2003

,Soundwave_ wrote:

k i'm in the base on the roof of the big building and i don't see it anywhere, do i need a certain completion or should i just go away for a bit?

Once i have the hunter if i bring it back to my place by the stadium with the huge garages will it stay on the roof once i save?

Also why isn't my maverick on the roof all the time?

Have you found 100 hidden packages or completed "Keep your friends close..." ??

You can save the hunter in the big Hyman garage and at Sunshine autos.

Message 10 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes