Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
570 posts

Re: Post things u want to see in next GTA

Jun 16, 2003
Multi-player. I wish I was able to create havoc within the streets of Liberty....with my friend who is just as deadly as me. That'd be cool!!!! It'd also be cool if the weather would change. Like the roads would ice over and it'd snow. Your clothing would change as the weather did. The next should give you a choice of whether you want a female or male. Being a girl and having female prostitues doesn't really liven up my day.....Lemme tell ya. OH! You should be able to back the eighteen wheeler tractors up to the trailers and for car trailers, you should be able to load cars on'em. Okay, I'm done. Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 16, 2003

Except for the occasional squad car, why does EVERYONE in GTA drive around with their car doors unlocked?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 17, 2003
I want a trailer or tow truck, so I can haul vehicles back to safe house garages
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

Jun 17, 2003
I would like to see a gta game 2 discs long at the end of dic one oyu go to the airport and fly across the country to another city i think that would be sweet. whayt do you think?
"so say good night to the bad guy"-Tony Montana
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2294 posts

Jun 18, 2003
one: i want to be able to have a on going saga of my life in the game. much like an online rpg. two: i want to be able to incoroporate a second player into that mode. and in the first mode, you can custumize everything.... gender, hight, hair, race, etc... adn maybe even then plug that saved game in to a online virtual community and play a regular role in the time line of that city. like say im gone for a few days to play alone, and aquire new asets, money, etc., so the a.i. systems and other gamers notice im gone... so my character say.......goes on vactation.also you can choose to be in a gang, be a cop, get a regular job( or simply asign a.i. to do that). maybe you could hire a construction company to build an artificial island or just a house on an already existing island. then you could have an island getaway to run to. if i think of more ill post later.
---------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 18, 2003
If a tank is included in the next GTA, I wanna be able to move the turret up/down as well as left/right
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (8 Views)
0 Likes