Jun 15 2003
By: napalmspork I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

Post things u want to see in next GTA

15 replies 10 views Edited Jun 15, 2003
I think it would be cool if they added motorcycle cops. and maybe a 2nd player mode. u could relive the old show C.H.i.P's with ur friend. but instead of helpin folks u can gun them down like mice
"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."
-Leonardo da Vinci
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: Post things u want to see in next GTA

Jun 15, 2003

Two words "ON LINE". I have it all thought out, it would be sweet.

"Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst." Vitorio Anchietta(me)

"If necessity is the mother of invetion, conflict is the father." Vitorio Anchietta(me)
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Jun 15, 2003

,Sporker wrote:
I think it would be cool if they added motorcycle cops. and maybe a 2nd player mode. u could relive the old show C.H.i.P's with ur friend. but instead of helpin folks u can gun them down like mice

like i said in cutrismonks post, i want them to let you choose which gang you want to work for, thus making multiple endings, and  also swimming.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 15, 2003
like one guy said "ON-LINE"..be able to change your outfits to look like other and be treated diff. ex. put a gang outfit on and the gang members wouldn't look twice, same w/ police you can just walk up and take guns from the station and walk right w/o being stoped. sounds to dumb but i think it a cool idea!?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
if you cant hear your tires, your not going fast enough...
My Race Stats: Honda Integra 20-7 Nissan 240sx 5-2
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 15, 2003

,Honda Street Racer wrote:
like one guy said "ON-LINE"..be able to change your outfits to look like other and be treated diff. ex. put a gang outfit on and the gang members wouldn't look twice, same w/ police you can just walk up and take guns from the station and walk right w/o being stoped. sounds to dumb but i think it a cool idea!?

I think the police would, in a way, be their own gang. Their job would be to make sure there is no violence. So when you walk/drive by a gang, the gang would have to "look" like nothing is going on. Or, they could all jump the cop. But the cop could hit a button (for example L1), and the radio would automaticly dispatch for backup, and give your location. Also, like in SOCOM, the headset should be used. It'd be great for talking to your gang, or other gangs.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
971 posts

Jun 15, 2003
This is what I'd like to see in the next GTA: Full blown semis with trailer and maybe an R3 mission for that. Bulldozers would be sweet. Maybe it could take place before Tommy is thrown in jail. So, like 1971. And have street races and drag races with a whole pile of classic muscle cars and stuff. That would be cool. Also, have more hills and stuff for offroading. I love taking the Patriot, Rancher and Mesa Grande offroad. But there are very few good places to romp around in. Also, you should be able to swim. Then they could encorperate like sharks and stuff. How about more planes? Planes are fun. 'Specially when it's not that POS dodo. Maybe more ocean to roam on in boats and severe weather with like 50-60 foot waves, making life on the ocean much more interesting. And more various weather. Not just- it gets cloudy, then rains, then clears up. Gotta make rain driving more difficult. These things are what the new GTA:5 should have to make it a much better game.
I am planning to plan a plan to plan against your plan for planning to plan a plan.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
971 posts

Jun 15, 2003
They should go for a multiplayer so that you and a friend can both wander around on the same PS2 or two different ones. No competiion if you don't want. Just roam around trying to find each other in the city. even more fun if you know the change person code. Then it would be like a hunting game. You know how sweeeeeeet that would be? Even on-line as it's been mentioned. And have the general populous of the city be real live people. Granted, it might get a little hairy with 300+ people all running around wreaking havoc. Maybe have like 50 in a city then another 50 in a differnet city and have the regular computer people walking around or driving.
I am planning to plan a plan to plan against your plan for planning to plan a plan.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jun 15, 2003

,vak851 wrote:

,Sporker wrote:

like i said in cutrismonks post, i want them to let you choose which gang you want to work for, thus making multiple endings, and  also swimming.

yeah , please add swimming,lol... And the gang idea is really good, but i like how you arent for any of them , you back stab people. but i would like yer idea more, because different ending would rule
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jun 15, 2003

,Sporker wrote:
i'd like to see more character interactions and choices.  you know.  like the decisions that you make will affect the game in some way.

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 16, 2003

I wanna see a Real Life Mode (RLM), it can be on the configuration screen with the subtitles, trails, etc.  When RLM is activated, several things change. Get shot in the head? You're wasted. Shot in the leg? Guess what, you can't run. In addition, when you're injured, the Health Meter can run down slow or fast, depending on the severity of the injury. Enhance it visually by leaving a trail of blood behind you until you get to the hospital.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. When driving, if you plow into a single telephone pole, or hit a building hard enough, your car can be totalled. If you're running red lights, driving on the sidewalk, speeding, all these can get you "pulled over". You'll see the squad car behind you, and an officer standing next to your car, as he gives you a citation which is shown by money getting deducted from your account. If you sit there, take your ticket, and drive off, the cop won't bust you. Of course, you always have the option of getting out of the car and firmly planting a .44 slug into his forehead (which grants you the customary two stars). Flying a chopper, be careful! Hit one tree or building, and your rotor blades get torn up, you crash to the ground, and get blown up if you can't get out.

I wanna hear more police chatter when I've got a wanted level. Not just the dispatcher, but officers' voices as well, crying out for backup, screaming "Officer down!, officer down!"

Also, if I'm in the heat of battle, and I see that I may not survive, rather than getting wasted I wanna be able to kill myself. I'm not talking about pointing a rocket launcher at your feet and pulling the trigger. I wanna see Tommy raise a handgun up to his own head.

Oh yeah, I wanna go swimming.

Message Edited by LearnStartDo on 06-15-2003 07:00 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (10 Views)
0 Likes