Jun 19 2003
By: Billie~ Sackboy 570 posts

Out Of Curiousity....

6 replies 22 views Edited Jun 19, 2003

I'm kinda new here and I, just last night, beat GTA3 for the second time. I was listening to the dialogue afterwards and I heard Maria complaining about her hair or something and then I heard a gunshot. Did the dude kill Queen Sheba? Not like that's a bad thing....She was down right annoying yet, helpful. Anyway, I was just wondering if I was right or not...And if you watch the screen type things at the back of the airport they'll give you website addresses. Has anyone had any success in pulling these sights up? To be honest I haven't tried in a while but everytime I try it tells me it can't pull it up. Is it my computer or is it the site? Post and please lemme know!! Roll on!!

Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Message 1 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Out Of Curiousity....

Jun 19, 2003

,Billie wrote:

I'm kinda new here and I, just last night, beat GTA3 for the second time. I was listening to the dialogue afterwards and I heard Maria complaining about her hair or something and then I heard a gunshot. Did the dude kill Queen Sheba? Not like that's a bad thing....She was down right annoying yet, helpful. Anyway, I was just wondering if I was right or not...And if you watch the screen type things at the back of the airport they'll give you website addresses. Has anyone had any success in pulling these sights up? To be honest I haven't tried in a while but everytime I try it tells me it can't pull it up. Is it my computer or is it the site? Post and please lemme know!! Roll on!!

Some websites heard/seen in GTA3 (and GTA: VC for that matter) are real sites, made by Rockstar. I don't believe the websites at the airport work though. I could be wrong though, it's been a long time since I tried them.
Message 2 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003
i dont have GTA3 what are the links?

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 3 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 19, 2003

www.dma-design.com/gta3/secret.html

This is one of'em from the airport.

Ooo-rah!!!
Message 4 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:
i dont have GTA3 what are the links?

www.pogothemonkey.com is one I think...
Message 5 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 19, 2003

--huggles Pogo The Monkey-- I love you, Pogo!!!

Ooo-rah!!!
Message 6 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 20, 2003

Billie wrote:

www.dma-design.com/gta3/secret.html

This is one of'em from the airport.

I am pretty sure at one point those pages worked, like when gta3 was kinda new... but then dma-design changed around a bunch and maybe the sites have been lost with the changes... not sure ... I tried them several times but no luck either
Message 7 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes