Jul 13 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Our Suprise!!!

40 replies 1 views Edited Jul 13, 2003

No, it's not done yet. But I thought it'd be a good idea to post 20 GTA: VC questions. The person who gets all 20 correctly answered first, wins! What do you win? Well, you win a chance to see Multimediaman and I's "secret project" first. You get to test it out, and tell us what you think! Please don't post 15 out of 20 answers or something, as I won't even look at it. I won't be telling you if some are right, some are wrong. I will only be posting who won, or if you're ver, very, very close. The project is not done yet, but when it is, the winner will get to help us out. Beware! Some of these questions are tricky Good luck to everyone!

1. ,
  2. In one of the first missions, you have to take a hammer and smash in 3 vehicles. Which vehicle slides on to the sidewalk, killing a pedestrian, making a hammer appear for the taking?
  3. ,
  4. Which weapon is in "slot 1"?
  5. ,
  6. What is Lance's nickname?
  7. ,
  8. What is the Congressman wearing in the mission "Martha's Mugshot"?
  9. ,
  10. After beating "Checkpoint Charlie", what happens the next time you try to do it?
  11. ,
  12. How much money do you make for selling an ice cream in the Little Havana district?
  13. ,
  14. How much money do you make on Paramedic Level 8?
  15. ,
  16. Where is the only place on the Mainland to find a Colt Python (NOT INCLUDING THE AMMUNATION)?
  17. ,
  18. At the beginning of the game, how long has Tommy Vercetti been in jail for?
  19. ,
  20. How many stores are there to rob in Vice Point?
  21. ,
  22. How many police bribes are scattered throughout Vice City?
  23. ,
  24. Which is faster: the Freeway or the Angel?
  25. ,
  26. What is on the roof of the FDVC at Escobar International Airport?
  27. ,
  28. When is the first time you will see the Hunter in Vice City?
  29. ,
  30. Which of these vehicles cannot seen driving on the streets of Vice City: Securicar, Bus, Cheetah, **bleep**gio, Boxville, Patriot, Trashmaster, Virgo, Greenwood, or the Linerunner?
  31. ,
  32. What is found across the street from the Malibu (South East)?
  33. ,
  34. What colour glasses down Ken Rosenberg's glasses (the frames)?
  35. ,
  36. Once you have unlocked an outfit, it is delivered to a store/area to pick up whenever you want. What is the only set of clothes in which is delivered somewhere, but you can't actually get to it (you can see the clothes icon though)?
  37. ,
  38. How many types of weapons can fit into "slot 9"? Hint: The slot which holds the rocket launcher.
  39. ,
  40. Where can the hidden package that is furthest west in Vice City be found?

Good luck to everyone! Remember: I will only tell you if you have the all right, or very very very close. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Re: Our Suprise!!!

Jul 13, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

No, it's not done yet. But I thought it'd be a good idea to post 20 GTA: VC questions. The person who gets all 20 correctly answered first, wins! What do you win? Well, you win a chance to see Multimediaman and I's "secret project" first. You get to test it out, and tell us what you think! Please don't post 15 out of 20 answers or something, as I won't even look at it. I won't be telling you if some are right, some are wrong. I will only be posting who won, or if you're ver, very, very close. The project is not done yet, but when it is, the winner will get to help us out. Beware! Some of these questions are tricky Good luck to everyone!

1. ,
  2. !

im not going to bother trying to answer all those questions, but im just curious what if theres a tie or something? then how will you decide who will win?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,vak851 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

1. ,
  2. !

im not going to bother trying to answer all those questions, but im just curious what if theres a tie or something? then how will you decide who will win?

heh, first come, first serve First one to post them gets the prize. These questions are hard as hell, I have to admit
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,vak851 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

1. ,
  2. !

heh, first come, first serve First one to post them gets the prize. These questions are hard as hell, I have to admit
you do know the answers right? your not just sending al of us vice city fans on a wild goose chase? you wouldnt do something like that
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,vak851 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,vak851 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

1. ,
  2. !

you do know the answers right? your not just sending al of us vice city fans on a wild goose chase? you wouldnt do something like that

lol, no, I know all the answers
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 13, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

vak851 wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

vak851 wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

1. !

lol, no, I know all the answers

I would answer everything, but I wont because I would probably onluy mess up the project ot make it worse than it coild be, lol
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
935 posts

Re: Our Suprise!!!*Edit too*

Jul 13, 2003
1.First Car(A Glendale)
2.Camera
3.Lance Vance Dance
4.Panty Hose and panties
5.Both boats are yours to own
6.$8
7.$3200
8.Behind Rear in rear of building near red bridge
9.15 years(edit damn,thought it was reason why,which was still wrong.)
12.Freeway,but if you get the Angel biker's ride in "Alloy Wheels of Steel" it's fast and better handling.
13.Hidden Package
14.In mission "All Hands On Deck"
15.Patriot
16.Hmmmm...either Water Tower or Armor,not sure what you talking about.
17.In GTA:VC Pics(Red) In Game(Like almost Silver)
18.Havana Outfit
19.4 weapons
20.Behind Fire Station with air traffic control tower on top of it.(Escobar International Airport)

Message Edited by grandtheftgamer on 07-12-2003 11:08 PM

Message Edited by grandtheftgamer on 07-12-2003 11:22 PM

Old School
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,grandtheftgamer wrote:
1.First Car(A Glendale)
2.Camera
3.Lance Vance Dance
4.Panty Hose and garder
6.$8
7.$3200
9.Deal Gone Wrong
12.Freeway,but if you get the Angel biker's ride in "Alloy Wheels of Steel" it's fast and better handling.
13.Hidden Package
15.Patriot
18.Havana Outfit
19.4 weapons
20.Behind Fire Station with air traffic control tower on top of it.(Escobar International Airport)

Holy crap man, those are almost all right. You got one wrong as far as I can see... Man... lol. Someone has the Brady Games strategy guide
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,grandtheftgamer wrote:
1.First Car(A Glendale)
2.Camera
3.Lance Vance Dance
4.Panty Hose and garder
6.$8
7.$3200
9.Deal Gone Wrong
13.Hidden Package
15.Patriot
18.Havana Outfit
19.4 weapons

well i guess we have a winner. i could only answer about 15 for sure and 2 or 3 i was unsure about.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,grandtheftgamer wrote:
1.First Car(A Glendale)
2.Camera
3.Lance Vance Dance
4.Panty Hose and garder
6.$8
7.$3200
9.Deal Gone Wrong
13.Hidden Package
15.Patriot
18.Havana Outfit
19.4 weapons

Holy crap man, those are almost all right. You got one wrong as far as I can see... Man... lol. Someone has the Brady Games strategy guide

did he get #5 wrong? cuz i think he did, but i could be wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes