Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 08 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 2916 posts
Accepted Solution

Ordering Big Vehicles from Warstock Online mode

6 replies 228 views Edited Nov 8, 2013

I ordered a bus from warstock, and I got a message that it has been delivered to my garage. But it's not in there. I tried doing it again, but I get a message that says the bus has already been unlocked. I tried looking this answer up on other sites and they said the vehicles in story mode are delivered to the hanger near Trevor's trailer in Blaine County. I tried looking there too but turned up nothing. I only have the 6 car garage right now, do I need the 10 car one to be able to store bigger vehicles or something?

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Re: Ordering Big Vehicles from Warstock Online mode

Nov 8, 2013
Hey i thought warstock does not get stored in garages. I got the tank. You need to call pegasus anytime to get it. Im assuming its the same for all of warstock. Try calling pegasus.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Nov 8, 2013
It shouldn't store anything in your garage. Maybe a glitch? Nothing but cars bought online store automatically in the garage. To see if its available in your garage call the mechanic, If it doesn't show on the list, then it's not in your garage.

FYI tanks busses etc can be saved in your garage. YouTube it! Calling Pegasus is a thing of the past...
 photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
2916 posts

Nov 8, 2013
_
Yeah I figured that out last night. I missed the text that said to call Pegases whenever I wanted them to deliver the vehicle for $1000. 

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Nov 12, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:
_
Yeah I figured that out last night. I missed the text that said to call Pegases whenever I wanted them to deliver the vehicle for $1000. 

I bought a yacht  boat.   i dont where to find that:smileyvery-happy:.. i been looking for a week lol

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3007 posts

Nov 12, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

I bought a yacht  boat.   i dont where to find that:smileyvery-happy:.. i been looking for a week lol

In offline mode you have to purchase a slip at the pier (South side of the map near the airport and helipad properties.)   Maybe it's the same for online?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:
_

Call Pegasus, pay $1000, then look for the "car" blip on your map/legend. Then head down to the marina.   :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes