Jun 20 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Only a matter of time now...

4 replies 9 views Edited Jun 20, 2003

Well, I am happy to say I am at 95% in GTA: VC. My summer goal should be done very soon, if everything goes well. I just have to do these things:

• 75 more taxi pick-ups/drop-offs
  • Level 12 ambulance missions
  • Level 12 fire truck missions
  • Hyman Memorial Stadium missions

I believe that is all. I need to go through my strategy guide and check, since I checked everything off as I went. If anyone has any tips for the last 4 things that I have to do, I'd love to hear them. I am mainly concerned with the Hyman Memorial Stadium missions. Not the dirt bike one, but the "Nascar" type race, and the demolition derby. Thanks guys.

P.s. - I couldn't have made it this far without your guys's help. Thanks for everyone who has helped me so far. I owe ya guys

Message 1 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: Only a matter of time now...

Jun 20, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

Well, I am happy to say I am at 95% in GTA: VC. My summer goal should be done very soon, if everything goes well. I just have to do these things:

I believe that is all. I need to go through my strategy guide and check, since I checked everything off as I went. If anyone has any tips for the last 4 things that I have to do, I'd love to hear them. I am mainly concerned with the Hyman Memorial Stadium missions. Not the dirt bike one, but the "Nascar" type race, and the demolition derby. Thanks guys.

P.s. - I couldn't have made it this far without your guys's help. Thanks for everyone who has helped me so far. I owe ya guys

woa, you made it that far without infinite run? jeez, you must have had a few headaches from that ...

I remember it was so funny when it was telling me I might have to run to keep up with lance when he was meeting me for the first time and then right as it said that it said I needed to go back to wait for him because I was running too fast too long lol ... but I want that white Cheetah or whatever it is he drives ... I wonder what would have happened if I were to have just left him by taking his car lol
Message 2 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 20, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

woa, you made it that far without infinite run? jeez, you must have had a few headaches from that ...

I remember it was so funny when it was telling me I might have to run to keep up with lance when he was meeting me for the first time and then right as it said that it said I needed to go back to wait for him because I was running too fast too long lol ... but I want that white Cheetah or whatever it is he drives ... I wonder what would have happened if I were to have just left him by taking his car lol

*laughs* Lance drives a white Infernus, which is at your mansion on Starfish Island
Message 3 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 20, 2003
Curtis you beat the final mission? Cool...

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 4 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Jun 20, 2003
,CurtisMonks wrote:

P.s. - I couldn't have made it this far without your guys's help. Thanks for everyone who has helped me so far. I owe ya guys ,

Yeah I'm at 96% and I still have to do the ambulance missions and I have to complete the Unique Stunt Jumps.  And don't worry, the stuff at the statium isn't all that hard, you should complete them without any trouble...

Message 5 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes