Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 04 2008
By: Sanitarium1198 Uncharted Territory 1542 posts

OVER RATED JUNK!

34 replies 2 views Edited May 4, 2008

Ok i waited months for this game.....

oh so disapointed.... realise this is where everyone just loves gta and i will be flamed but come off it who els feels ripped off??

my reasons.... its just a new version of many many old gta's....

SSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW reactions to vehicle and player actions.... come on you press a button and feels like an age before anything happens!

Overrated online content..... now honestly... its just for fun you cant play it remotely competitively! its pointless!!!!

maybe i'm just used to faster paced more action packed games but i feel really let down and like what have they been doing that took so long???????????

Photobucket
Message 1 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4782 posts

Re: OVER RATED JUNK!

May 4, 2008
you have to much time on your hands. and you do not appreciate the work rockstar did. just don't play it if you hate it so much. imo this game is worth 200 buks.
Message 2 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

May 4, 2008
I think your pointless. I love this game , controls and all. You just suck at it so you so you say it sucks. The online is also great.
Message Edited by tiger-14 on 05-03-2008 07:25 PM
Photobucket
I never Fail. I succeed at finding ways that don't work! The Legendary Assassins_LA_
Message 3 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5715 posts

May 4, 2008

Elias92x wrote:
you have to much time on your hands. and you do not appreciate the work rockstar did. just don't play it if you hate it so much. imo this game is worth 200 buks.

I honestly agree with you there... It just has so much going for it, I'm addicted.

Joe_w-uk Trophy Card
Message 4 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9110 posts

May 4, 2008
i freaking love this game

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

May 4, 2008
Sanitarium1198=major fail
Message 6 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2136 posts

May 4, 2008

Elias92x wrote:

Defiently, I think Rockstar earned every penny from me because the game is just kick ass, some people just need to look past some of the usless junk that they left out to make it a great game.

Message 7 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

May 4, 2008
OMG GTA4 plays like....wait for it.......a GTA game. i think its the best GTA yet, but if you wanted a game that was not GTA i would have suggested getting something else.
Message 8 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
627 posts

May 4, 2008

Comon, spell this out with me.   R.    E.....  A..... L...... I......... S....... M.......    What does it spell?   REALISM.   They are trying to make it more REAL. 

(THE ART OF  GRAND THEFT AUTO) wrote:

This is from THE ART OF GRAND THEFT AUTO, that comes with the Special Edition GTAIV. 

And I quote;

"This increase in detail and interaction brought with it a new elevated sense of realism.  If the world was more logical and organic, and if the actions of the people within it were much more involved, the world would be more believable to the player and would add weight to his actions, thus creating a more realistic aesthetic."

I would suggest to anyone who has purchased the special edition GTAIV to read this little book.  

What do you expect? It is only a game.
Message 9 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1542 posts

May 4, 2008

i just think the controls are to slow and it makes the game play slow.......

on the positive the visuals are awsome they have done a great job at making the game look impressive. I think i just expected alot more, if you compare it to previous GTA's and leave graphics out of the question.... how much better is it?

I loved San Andreas.... i still kinda like this one but i just wanted something WOW in game play.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 35 (2 Views)
0 Likes