Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 03 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Newbie Question...

12 replies 20 views Edited Jun 3, 2003
Ok, sorry about the n00b question, but it's the beginning of the game, and I forget where to find boats. I need to get to a rampage, but I need a boat. I can't remember where I found my first boat last time  Thank you.
Message 1 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Re: Newbie Question...

Jun 3, 2003
i thinks its near the house i havent played in a while though so i might be wrong
i need a ps2 if any one has one please email me at flamingice2005@yahoo.com
Message 2 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,johnnyknox wrote:
i thinks its near the house i havent played in a while though so i might be wrong

... There are lots of houses in GTA: VC...
Message 3 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jun 3, 2003
its near your house you jacka**
i need a ps2 if any one has one please email me at flamingice2005@yahoo.com
Message 4 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,johnnyknox wrote:
its near your house you jacka**

Hey, calm the **bleep** down man! You can buy a ton of houses in GTA: VC! You have to be more specific...
Message 5 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 3, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:
You can buy a ton of houses in GTA: VC! You have to be more specific...

I got my first boat when the Marina in the south of the first island opened up ... (at the Colonel's boat) ... I forget what mission opens it up, but eventually the gate on one of the gates there opens up ... I think it might have happened once all islands opened up ... and also don't forget the hidden package near that rampage

don't worry, no gangs should hate you yet when you first open all islands up ... I even worked some of the later missions after that ... seems they don't hate you easily ... I think the first time a gang hates you is when you finish the haitian missions ... but I have no idea ... haven't gotten that far

oh wait, there's always one gang that hates you from the start ... the military dudes ... but at least there's the cop outfit
Message 6 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:
You can buy a ton of houses in GTA: VC! You have to be more specific...

I got my first boat when the Marina in the south of the first island opened up ... (at the Colonel's boat) ... I forget what mission opens it up, but eventually the gate on one of the gates there opens up ... I think it might have happened once all islands opened up ... and also don't forget the hidden package near that rampage

don't worry, no gangs should hate you yet when you first open all islands up ... I even worked some of the later missions after that ... seems they don't hate you easily ... I think the first time a gang hates you is when you finish the haitian missions ... but I have no idea ... haven't gotten that far

oh wait, there's always one gang that hates you from the start ... the military dudes ... but at least there's the cop outfit

Ah, but I could have sworn there was some way I got out there before the other islands openned. Meh, I must have cheated, lol
Message 7 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 3, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:
Ah, but I could have sworn there was some way I got out there before the other islands openned. Meh, I must have cheated, lol

well, I've got a way to get there with no cheats ... ... but it's a pain in the rear ... ok first, drop off 100 people in the taxi missions ... then, use a taxi (the ford LTD taxis jump the best) and jump over the film studio's gate ... then, go up to where the truck with the ramp on the back is ... there's a crane or water tower or ... something there ... but anyway, angle the truck in there pointing towards the bridge (angle of the truck is crucial) ... then just take the taxi you got in there (be sure to collect the hidden package in the studio first, and be sure you have your game saved before doing this) ... just take the taxi, drive up the truck, and hit L3 to jump, and if you got going fast enough, and at the right angle, you'll be on the bridge to the second island ... then you can have access to helicopters, and all the other hidden packages and rampages and all ... good luck with the angle ... it's hard to get perfect ... anyway, you can get the police maverick and go to the roof of the hyman condos, and get the regular maverick if you like the radio ... but then just take that helicopter to behind the gates I mentioned eariler, or towards the south of the final island (the one with downtown in it) there's a port, right as the wall along the water goes away ... on that port there will be a coast guard boat ... so you could take that to get to the other boats though .... other than that, there's not really any way to do it without cheating ... and also, once you open all islands there are a whole bunch of boats that start appearing in other areas of the city too... like a police boat under one of the bridges in the first island, and some dingy that appears behind some houses near the construction sites ...
Message 8 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 3, 2003
Another way to get a boat and ultimately get to the second island early is to get a wanted level of two then hang out by a body of water evetually the police boats will arrive when they do hijack one of those and take it to the second island.This is a tried and true meatod beleive me.
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Message 9 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:
Another way to get a boat and ultimately get to the second island early is to get a wanted level of two then hang out by a body of water evetually the police boats will arrive when they do hijack one of those and take it to the second island.This is a tried and true meatod beleive me.

I tried that, and the boats were waiting too far out. I couldn't get to one... =\ Hmm...
Message 10 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes