Reply
Jul 09 2003
By: Videogame_century~ Lombax Warrior 161 posts
Offline

New GTA=New Stuff?

13 replies 2 views Edited Jul 9, 2003
I played GTA3 and GTA vice city, the game are almost same but GTA3 is harder, i heard they make a new GTA. hope this time the people in the city know how to swim! Same as the player
Mankind differs from the animals only by a little, and most people throw that away.
Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/18/2001
Offline
4465 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003
uh, the player can't swim.  what are you talking about?


Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/18/2003
Offline
2051 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003

,
,
,Videogame_century wrote:
I played GTA3 and GTA vice city, the game are almost same but GTA3 is harder, i heard they make a new GTA. hope this time the people in the city know how to swim! Same as the player
,
,

Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/14/2001
Offline
857 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003
Umm i think he means that he hopes both the main character and the people will be able to swim in the next game.
"so say good night to the bad guy"-Tony Montana
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/16/2003
Offline
5428 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003

,
,
,JCR29 wrote:
Umm i think he means that he hopes both the main character and the people will be able to swim in the next game.
,
,
,


Yeah, just worded it wrong.

,

Yes I think the player should be able to swim until his health drops to zero.

,

And hey, maybe after you unlock the other areas of the new city, you could get scuba gear to- well- i think i'll just stop there. thanks.


Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/09/2003
Offline
161 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003

or maybe the player can go water ski

,

lol

Mankind differs from the animals only by a little, and most people throw that away.
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003
ya like maybe affter you fall in the water but you have 10 seconds to get out before youur health starts going down


Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003
imagine how cool it would be to be able to shoot ppl while they're swimming then their bodies float to the top with blood around in the water. and to be able to do missions in a boat like a life guard. and if you save 50 ppl or so you be unlimited air underwater.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2003
Offline
5644 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003

,
,
,Schizoid wrote:
imagine how cool it would be to be able to shoot ppl while they're swimming then their bodies float to the top with blood around in the water. and to be able to do missions in a boat like a life guard. and if you save 50 ppl or so you be unlimited air underwater.
,
,

Haha, that would be sweet


Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2003
Offline
748 posts
 

Re: New GTA=New Stuff?

Jul 9, 2003

,
,
,Copenhagen wrote:

,
,
,Videogame_century wrote:
I played GTA3 and GTA vice city, the game are almost same but GTA3 is harder, i heard they make a new GTA. hope this time the people in the city know how to swim! Same as the player
,
,


,
,
,


that doesnt say much...

,

Video game... you dont make any sense... i heard they make a new GTA?? No they didnt yet.. They havnet annouced it..

Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes