Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Never ever ever do this!

17 replies 19 views Edited May 31, 2003
Never save a Moonbeam in your mansion in GTA: VC. Oh my God... If you even try to leave the island, your game freezes. You take the van out of your garage and blow it up, and try to escape off island, it freezes. You take the freakin' helicopter from your mansion and fly away, IT FREEZES! Damn it! My game is messed now! Why did I have to save a stupid van in my mansion! DAMN IT TOMMY VERCETTI!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Never ever ever do this!

May 31, 2003
lol thanks for the tips
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

May 31, 2003

,Gothic Punk wrote:
lol thanks for the tips

Bah, no problem, lol. I even tried driving it full speed towards the water, bailing, then shooting it and blowing it up, then taking a helicopter off the island. IT DIDN'T WORK! lmfao... It's funny if you think about it...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

May 31, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:
Never save a Moonbeam in your mansion in GTA: VC. Oh my God... If you even try to leave the island, your game freezes. You take the van out of your garage and blow it up, and try to escape off island, it freezes. You take the freakin' helicopter from your mansion and fly away, IT FREEZES! Damn it! My game is messed now! Why did I have to save a stupid van in my mansion! DAMN IT TOMMY VERCETTI!

Yah, that happened to me once, but it was because I was changing stations while driving the infernus. That only happened to me once though. After that, it never happened again.

About the helicopter thing on the mansion, that has never happened to me before. Hmm. that's really strange.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

May 31, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Yah, that happened to me once, but it was because I was changing stations while driving the infernus. That only happened to me once though. After that, it never happened again.

About the helicopter thing on the mansion, that has never happened to me before. Hmm. that's really strange.

What helicopter thing? I never mentioned anything to do with one, except escaping Starfish Island...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2980 posts

Jun 1, 2003
thanks for the tip
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 1, 2003
Dont fly to far out to sea either the game will freeze there too
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,GTA GOD wrote:
Dont fly to far out to sea either the game will freeze there too

I learned that in GTA3
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1427 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:
lol, i did that and mine works fine. i think i have a the moonbeam in my garage now.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,Wicked_Clown wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:
lol, i did that and mine works fine. i think i have a the moonbeam in my garage now.

I hear the Moonbeam is a very glitchy vehicle, but, not all the time. You must have been lucky. I'd blow up that van if I were you now, because it could screw your game up at any time. Which garage is it in?!?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes