Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 21 2003
By: YUNAGIRL~ Sackboy 641 posts

My First GTA

10 replies 37 views Edited May 21, 2003
Normally, I am indeed an RPG girl, but I decided to take a chance with GTA III and I feel in love with it every since.  I really do enjoy the gameplay and the radio stations, espceially Rise FM and Chatterbox.  But mostly the radio stations, because it is just funny!!! Probably next month, I'll go ahead and buy GTA: Vice City.  Is it more extreme than GTA III?
"Get down on your hands and knees and lick my shiny black boots!!!"

WHAT YUNA GIRL IS CURRENTLY PLAYING:
1) Grand Theft Auto 3
2) Final Fantasy Origins
3) Final Fantasy 7
4) Final Fantasy 10
5) Dark Cloud (Original)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Re: My First GTA

May 21, 2003

,YUNA GIRL wrote:
Normally, I am indeed an RPG girl, but I decided to take a chance with GTA III and I feel in love with it every since.  I really do enjoy the gameplay and the radio stations, espceially Rise FM and Chatterbox.  But mostly the radio stations, because it is just funny!!! Probably next month, I'll go ahead and buy GTA: Vice City.  Is it more extreme than GTA III?

If you like the radio on 3 you will love Vice City they are both classic games on their own i suggest when you are done w/ 3 or at least played it out so much you get Vice City,  you will enjoy.........
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
641 posts

May 21, 2003

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,YUNA GIRL wrote:

If you like the radio on 3 you will love Vice City they are both classic games on their own i suggest when you are done w/ 3 or at least played it out so much you get Vice City,  you will enjoy.........

REALLY? I'LL ENJOY VICE CITY?!! But is it EXTREME like everyone say?

1) Grand Theft Auto 3
2) Final Fantasy Origins
3) Final Fantasy 7
4) Final Fantasy 10
5) Dark Cloud (Original)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

May 21, 2003

,YUNA GIRL wrote:

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,YUNA GIRL wrote:

REALLY? I'LL ENJOY VICE CITY?!! But is it EXTREME like everyone say?

Its even better than 3 for sure, so much new stuff to do, the city is diffrent, i almost like 3 better, but just for the city layout, Vice City has helicopter's, motorcycles, a plane, the missions are cool you buy property like houses and apartments and you own busnises.....OMG i could go on forever you just either need to rent it and try it or just get it...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

May 21, 2003

,YUNA GIRL wrote:
  I didn't really expect you to be in this board.  It's good to know that you are trying something new. Anywayz, yah GTA III is pretty cool, but I know for sure, you can't get enough of Vice City. They give you more freedom in that game than GTA 3. Thought, GTA 3 is still good. Yah, Vice City is more extreme than GTA. How are you enjoying GTA 3?

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

May 21, 2003
Gta vice city way more extreme than gta3 in my opinion.
"so say good night to the bad guy"-Tony Montana
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

May 21, 2003
sum people say GTA3 is better then Vice City, i dont think that, i just think that GTA3's Radio Stations were a little better
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

May 21, 2003

If you loved GTA3 you will love GTA:VC!!!

"ThE uNdErGr0uD"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 21, 2003
GTA3 was the bomb I played it alot longer than Vice City, probably because it was the first of its kind. Vice city awsome aswell, I myself think it was a little rushed and they could have done better. It's still a great game and I play it to this day or untill the next one comes out.
tshk3

Bang
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
641 posts

May 22, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,YUNA GIRL wrote:
  I didn't really expect you to be in this board.  It's good to know that you are trying something new. Anywayz, yah GTA III is pretty cool, but I know for sure, you can't get enough of Vice City. They give you more freedom in that game than GTA 3. Thought, GTA 3 is still good. Yah, Vice City is more extreme than GTA. How are you enjoying GTA 3?

I'm enjoying GTA III very much!!! My criminal rating is at Criminal Associate 1044 right now...

1) Grand Theft Auto 3
2) Final Fantasy Origins
3) Final Fantasy 7
4) Final Fantasy 10
5) Dark Cloud (Original)
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (37 Views)
0 Likes