Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2003
By: ButtersIsGod~ Sackboy 490 posts

Most frustrating GTA moment?

17 replies 14 views Edited Jul 4, 2003

What is the most frustrating gaming moment you have ever experienced while playing any one of the GTA'S?

Mine has to be when I was doing the "Grand Theft Auto" mission for Kenji in GTA3 and I was on the last car on the list, i put it in the garage with about 5 seconds left on the timer, got out, but the door didn't close because I didn't pull the car in an extra 5 feet. I tried to get back in and pull it in all the way but it was too late. I had tried at least 15 times before this to beat that mission. I never tried it again. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Re: Most frustrating GTA moment?

Jul 4, 2003
i don't know.  i guess pcj playground cause it was hard

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

What is the most frustrating gaming moment you have ever experienced while playing any one of the GTA'S?

Mine has to be when I was doing the "Grand Theft Auto" mission for Kenji in GTA3 and I was on the last car on the list, i put it in the garage with about 5 seconds left on the timer, got out, but the door didn't close because I didn't pull the car in an extra 5 feet. I tried to get back in and pull it in all the way but it was too late. I had tried at least 15 times before this to beat that mission. I never tried it again. lol

in VC when you have to keep on driving that car to unfuse the bomb. i died like 20 times!
my sig blew up,the horror
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

2 words: The Driver
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,sephiroth10 wrote:

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

in VC when you have to keep on driving that car to unfuse the bomb. i died like 20 times!

Ya the love fist mission, right? That's probably #2 on my list!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

2 words: The Driver

And thats #3 lol
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 4, 2003
i got that the 2nd time i tryed. I didnt know what to do the first time.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:
i got that the 2nd time i tryed. I didnt know what to do the first time.

quote next time man

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

,sephiroth10 wrote:

,ButtersIsGod wrote:

Ya the love fist mission, right? That's probably #2 on my list!
      i think i know why i lost too! those love fist guys are so dam ugly!

Message Edited by sephiroth10 on 07-03-2003 08:41 PM

my sig blew up,the horror
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jul 4, 2003

mine would of have to be when i was racing in teh 3GTA and it was a phone mission and right when i got to the finish my car exploded from all teh damage it took. that pised me off becasue it wasnt flaming or anything it jsut exploded right at teh end

I never did beat that mission now that i think about it

Message Edited by teddybeardoodle22 on 07-03-2003 11:42 PM

Once you start the only turning back is death in your face. You must finish what you started without retreating for any cause. Bombers fly together
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes