Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6426 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Nov 26, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

Also, the Rockstar website released the second GTA V trailer in case you guys didn't get the news.


 i saw it  very nicley done alothough max payne  graphics look better in my opinion.  i read abou **bleep** and they are saying its alot to do after you beat the game, you actually buy things this time around and live a certian life style which  is  what  like.. Its getting  tired with have 150k$ and can  spend it gambling and clothes.. i want to buy  cars too, helicopters, buisnesses,

 

 One feature  i hope they do add is when  pick the money from certain places you own you can  it tranfered to your bank account  when it thepayment due. It beat running around picking up money

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 221 of 356 (456 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/09/2009
Online
4023 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Nov 27, 2012
Better fist fights (I want fist fight that look like from action movies), San Fierro and Las Venturas, RPG element like in SA, more parodies and much more

Filipino | GT6 Player | White PS3 Super Slim | PC Technician
Message 222 of 356 (447 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 5, 2012

I'm hoping so too. I want to pull something like what Trevor did to that one guy in the bar.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 223 of 356 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 5, 2012

I know they are gonna take the friend structurin from max payne 3 or something like that. Looking forward to seeing how/if they are gonna implement clans/gangs/parties into the MP

Message 224 of 356 (406 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

They're probably going to transfer the MP engine from Max Payne to GTA 5.

 

And heads up people, GTA San Andreas comes out on the Playstation Store tomorrow. (12-11-12)

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 225 of 356 (383 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/18/2010
Online
150 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

Don't know if you've done this, but if you have the PC version of GTA: San Andreas and have the money, you can get an HDMI cable that hooks from your computer to the T.V., you can play the PC version of GTA: San Andreas in HD in a screen quality as high as 1080p on your T.V., plus the game happens to have a widescreen option, so it'll look right on a widescreen T.V. :smileyhappy: Ok, this is what you need: "10' HDMI Male to DVI Male Multimedia Interface Cable". I'll see if I can find a link or something for it to show you. Ok, you can probably get it in other numbers of feet, but here it is: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJkCBH9shQPxYAeLiJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYw...

 photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 226 of 356 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 11, 2012

I was hoping they would add something we can take pictures with. Something like what gran turismo have where you can snap a quick pic of the action.

 

Other GTA had cameras but I dont think they were actual functioning cameras.

Message 227 of 356 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

Trontasia wrote:

Don't know if you've done this, but if you have the PC version of GTA: San Andreas and have the money, you can get an HDMI cable that hooks from your computer to the T.V., you can play the PC version of GTA: San Andreas in HD in a screen quality as high as 1080p on your T.V., plus the game happens to have a widescreen option, so it'll look right on a widescreen T.V. :smileyhappy: Ok, this is what you need: "10' HDMI Male to DVI Male Multimedia Interface Cable". I'll see if I can find a link or something for it to show you. Ok, you can probably get it in other numbers of feet, but here it is: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJkCBH9shQPxYAeLiJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYw...


Wow, really? I have the money and the PC, but it lags every time use it. -_-

 

I only have the PS2 version of San Andreas. I'm planning on getting it for another PC sometime soon, so I can play some multiplayer or singleplayer in HD.

 

And the HDMI cable is also how people can record footage in-game on consoles, right? I'm not too huge on electronics. (Well, not too huge on computer inputs, that is. XD)

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 228 of 356 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I was hoping they would add something we can take pictures with. Something like what gran turismo have where you can snap a quick pic of the action.

 

Other GTA had cameras but I dont think they were actual functioning cameras.


San Andreas had a functioning camera. If you had enough memory, you could save many pictures to the memory card.

 

I think that you'll be able to take pictures with the iFruit 4 in-game and save them.

 

Speaking of the iFruit 4, I hope you'll be able to access apps and play games like the real iPhone...

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 229 of 356 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6426 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 14, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I was hoping they would add something we can take pictures with. Something like what gran turismo have where you can snap a quick pic of the action.

 

Other GTA had cameras but I dont think they were actual functioning cameras.


San Andreas had a functioning camera. If you had enough memory, you could save many pictures to the memory card.

 

I think that you'll be able to take pictures with the iFruit 4 in-game and save them.

 

Speaking of the iFruit 4, I hope you'll be able to access apps and play games like the real iPhone...


 i hope video as well.. is that what they are caliing it  "Ifruit"?

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 230 of 356 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes